- Min. Investment₹12448/ 4 Shares
- Min. Quantity4
- Price Range₹3112 - ₹3276
- Date Range27 Jan 23 - 31 Jan 23
- Application Start Date27 Jan 2023
- Application End Date31 Jan 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date06 Feb 2023
- Allotment Date03 Feb 2023
- Listing On Exchange08 Feb 2023
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 81081 14949
- Email IDael.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- The Company is a business incubator with a demonstrated track record of incubating sustainable infrastructure businesses in India with a focus on enhancing stakeholder value.
- Demonstrated track record and expertise in project execution and management.
- Tapping on the growing green hydrogen potential in India to build a fully-integrated green hydrogen ecosystem in India.
- Airport assets of national importance are strategically located and are supported by a stable regulatory framework and concession terms.
- Robust environmental, social and governance ("ESG") focus enhancing value in a responsible way.
- If the company is not able to successfully manage its growth, its business and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The limited operating history of some of its businesses may not serve as an adequate basis to evaluate the company future prospects, results of operations and cash flows.
- The company integrated resource management business primarily depends on an increasing demand for imported coal in India and its ability to maintain a diverse supplier base.
- Certain companies within the Adani group are involved in various legal, regulatory and other proceedings which could have an adverse impact on its business and reputation.
- Its Promoter Group does not include certain immediate relatives of the spouses of the company Promoters.
- Focus on incubating and expanding its green hydrogen ecosystem to support a low carbon future
- Development of the airports business with focus on consumers
- Drive growth in non-aeronautical services revenues and commercial property development at its airports
- Continue to grow its data center business
- Expand and diversify its roads business
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).