- Min. Investment₹14030/ 23 Shares
- Min. Quantity23
- Price Range₹610 - ₹642
- Date Range24 May 22 - 26 May 22
- Application Start Date24 May 2022
- Application End Date26 May 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date01 Jun 2022
- Allotment Date31 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange03 Jun 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDaether.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Differentiated portfolio of market-leading products
- Focus on R&D to leverage its core competencies of chemistry and technology
- Long standing relationships with a diversified customer base
- Synergistic Business Models focused on Large Scale Manufacturing, CRAMS and Contract Manufacturing
- Focus on Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (QEHS)
- Its business is dependent and will continue to depend on its manufacturing facilities, and its are subject to certain risks in its manufacturing process. Any slowdown or shutdown in its manufacturing operations or strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by its employees that could interfere with its operations could have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company is subject to certain risks consequent to its operations involving the manufacture, usage and storage of various hazardous substances.
- Its inability to successfully implement some or all its business strategies in a timely manner or at all could have an adverse effect on its business.
- The company derive a significant part of its revenue from major customers and its do not have long term contracts with all of these customers. If one or more of such customers choose not to source their requirements from its or to terminate its long-term contracts, its business, financial condition and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- Its reliance on certain industries for a significant portion of its sales could have an adverse effect on its business.
- Leverage its strong position in the speciality chemicals industry to capitalize on industry opportunities
- Expand its Product Portfolio and diversify into additional business segments
- Expand Manufacturing, R&D and Pilot Plant Capacities
- Continue to strengthen its presence in India and expand its sales and distribution network in international markets
- Continue to focus on contract manufacturing / exclusive manufacturing by developing innovative processes and value engineering
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).