- Min. Investment₹14110/ 34 Shares
- Min. Quantity34
- Price Range₹415 - ₹436
- Date Range03 Apr 23 - 06 Apr 23
- Application Start Date03 Apr 2023
- Application End Date06 Apr 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date13 Apr 2023
- Allotment Date12 Apr 2023
- Listing On Exchange18 Apr 2023
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+ 91 22 4918 6200/81081 14949
- Email IDavalontec.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- End - to - end integrated solutions, providing a "One Stop Shop" for electronics and electro - mechanical design and manufacturing services.
- High entry barriers to business through its collective cross-industry experience, customer engagement capabilities and leading position in the high mix flexible volume product manufacturing segment.
- Well-diversified business leading to strong growth avenues.
- Established relationships with marquee customer base.
- Global delivery footprint with high quality standards and advanced manufacturing and assembly capabilities
- Its manufacturing facilities are critical to the business. Any disruption in the continuous operations of its manufacturing facilities would have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company source its raw material from suppliers, primarily on purchase order basis, who may not perform their contractual obligations in a timely manner, or at all. Any increase in the cost of its raw material or components, delay, shortage, interruption or reduction in the supply of raw materials and major production inputs to manufacture the company products may adversely affect its business, results of operations, cash flows and financial condition.
- The current and continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, or a similar public health threat, could adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The markets in which its customers compete are characterized by sectors specific to the industries which the company cater to, and their rapidly changing preferences and other related factors including lower manufacturing costs and therefore as a result its may be affected by any disruptions in the industry.
- The global nature of its operations exposes it to numerous risks that could materially adversely affect its financial condition and results of operations.
- Sustaining and catering to high growth sunrise industry sectors such as clean energy and emerging communication technologies
- Consolidate and expand its position in global markets for existing industry verticals
- Creating high growth opportunities for its existing offerings
- Focus on expanding its local manufacturing presence in its largest markets, namely the United States and India by leveraging country specific government policy initiatives
- Continue to build on hybrid model of delivery leveraging access to high value market and low cost production base
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).