- Min. Investment₹14178/ 51 Shares
- Min. Quantity51
- Price Range₹278 - ₹292
- Date Range26 Apr 22 - 28 Apr 22
- Application Start Date26 Apr 2022
- Application End Date28 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date05 May 2022
- Allotment Date04 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange09 May 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDcampus.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- India's largest sports and athleisure footwear brand and fastest growing scaled sports and athleisure footwear brand with a robust product portfolio across the demand spectrum
- Sustained focus on design and product innovation facilitating access to the latest global trends and styles through its fashion forward approach;
- Difficult to replicate integrated manufacturing capabilities supported by robust supply chain;
- Strong brand recognition, innovative branding and marketing approach;
- Its experienced management team
- The Offer Price, market capitalization to revenue multiple and price to earnings ratio based on the Offer Price of the Company, may not be indicative of the market price of the Company on listing or thereafter.
- There have been volatile fluctuations in its revenues and financial parameters such as profit after tax margin, Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") margin and Gross margin in the past. There is no guarantee that these will improve in the future and the Company will be able to generate higher returns.
- Its may not be able to maintain its financial parameters such as Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) in the future.
- The company is reliant on its trade distribution and its direct-to-consumer channels for a majority of the company sales, any disruptions to the operations of these channels or its limitations on its ability to expand and grow this channel may adversely affect its sales, cash flows and profitability.
- The sports and athleisure footwear industry is highly competitive, and if its fail to compete effectively, its business, results of operations and financial condition may be adversely affected.
- Leverage its brand and leadership position to benefit from the growth in the Indian sports and athleisure market with a focus on women, children and kids
- Further expand and deepen its omnichannel experience
- Targeted product development to increase diversification
- The Company intends to continue to invest in and integrate its supply chain
- Continued focus on digitization to sharpen product focus and drive retail sales
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).