- Min. Investment₹14000/ 56 Shares
- Min. Quantity56
- Price Range₹250 - ₹265
- Date Range27 Jun 23 - 30 Jun 23
- Application Start Date27 Jun 2023
- Application End Date30 Jun 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date06 Jul 2023
- Allotment Date05 Jul 2023
- Listing On Exchange10 Jul 2023
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222 / 18003094001
- Email IDcyientdlm.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Ability to provide integrated engineering solutions with capabilities across the product value chain;
- High entry barriers for its competitors due to its technical expertise, capabilities in safety-critical electronics in highly regulated industries and customer engagement;
- Robust and industry leading order book with marquee customers, with whom the company enjoys sustained and long-standing relationships as its preferred partner;
- Manufacturing infrastructure, stringent quality, diverse in-house capabilities and robust supply chain, enabling it to provide high quality end-to end integrated solutions to its customers;
- Parentage of its Promoter, Cyient Limited, and a long history of industry expertise, an experienced Board and senior management team.
- The company business is dependent on the sale of its products to certain key customers. The loss of any of the company key customers or loss of revenue from sales to its customers could have a material adverse effect on the company business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company order book may not be indicative of its future growth rate or new business orders the company will receive in the future. Further, its may not realize all of the revenue expected from our order book.
- The company is highly dependent on its Promoter and its management team and key personnel and the loss of any key team member may adversely affect its business performance.
- The company depend on third party suppliers for raw materials and components, which are on a purchase order basis. Such suppliers may not perform, or be able to perform their conditions in a timely manner, or at all and any delay, shortage, interruption, reduction in the supply of or volatility in the prices of raw materials on which the company relies may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Any failure to compete effectively in the highly competitive EMS industry could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Strengthening its core capabilities across focus industries and building scale
- Strengthen its B2S value proposititon by investing in design capabilities to enhance its value addition and increase ownership in its engagements
- Expanding inorganically to increase its geographic footprint and proximity with clients, further strengthen its capabilities and gain access to target customers
- Strengthening its supply chain ecosystem and building on its operational efficiency
- Further enhancing its capabilities in after-market services and value-added services, and exploring new adjacencies
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).