- Min. Investment₹14184/ 72 Shares
- Min. Quantity72
- Price Range₹197 - ₹207
- Date Range31 Oct 22 - 02 Nov 22
- Application Start Date31 Oct 2022
- Application End Date02 Nov 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date09 Nov 2022
- Allotment Date07 Nov 2022
- Listing On Exchange11 Nov 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDdcxsystems.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Among the preferred Indian Offset Players for the defence and aerospace industry with global accreditations.
- Technology enabled and scalable end-to-end capabilities.
- Business model with visibility of cash flows and ability to mitigate operational and technology risk.
- Strategically located in Special Aerospace Economic Zone with an advanced and modern manufacturing facility.
- Well-positioned to capitalize on industry tailwinds.
- Its business is dependent on the sale of its products and services to its key customers and the loss of one or more such customers or a reduction in their demand for its products could adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Its revenue from operations depends significantly on offset defence contracts. Any changes in the offset defence policy or a decline or reprioritisation of funding in the Indian defence budget, or delays in the budget process could adversely affect its ability to grow or maintain its sales, earnings, and cash flow.
- Its current order book may not necessarily translate into future income in its entirety. Some of its current orders which the company has received may be modified, cancelled, delayed, put on hold or not fully paid for by its customers, which could adversely affect its results of operations.
- Significant shortages of, or delay or disruption in the supply of raw materials could affect its estimated costs, expenditures and timelines which may have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- The company is dependent on the performance of the electronic subsystems market. Any adverse changes in the conditions affecting the electronic subsystems market can adversely impact its business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flows and prospects.
- Strengthen its system integration operations and further expand its cable and wire harness assembly business
- Focus on adjacent industry verticals leading to expansion of customer base
- Strengthen relationships with its existing customers and expand customer base
- Penetrate into new geographies through an increase in exports
- Continue to improve operational efficiencies through economies of scale, supply chain rationalization and effective resource planning
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).