- Min. Investment₹13860/ 30 Shares
- Min. Quantity30
- Price Range₹462 - ₹487
- Date Range11 May 22 - 13 May 22
- Application Start Date11 May 2022
- Application End Date13 May 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date20 May 2022
- Allotment Date19 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange24 May 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDdelhivery.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Rapid growth, extensive scale and improvement in unit economics;
- Its proprietary logistics operating system;
- Vast data intelligence capabilities;
- Its network design and engineering;
- Its integrated portfolio of logistics services;
- The company relies on a scaled, automated and unified network infrastructure, largely comprising its logistics and transportation facilities, for its business operations. Its may not be able to manage its growth if its are not able to maintain or expand its network infrastructure.
- Any disruptions to its logistics and transportation facilities could have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- Its employ a large workforce, and any failure to attract and retain suitably qualified and skilled employees, labour unrest, labour union activities, increases in the cost of labour or failure to comply with applicable labour laws could negatively affect its business.
- The company relies on network partners and other third parties for certain aspects of its business, which poses additional risks.
- Its long-term growth and competitiveness are highly dependent on its ability to control costs and pass on any increase in operating expenses to customers, while continuing to offer competitive pricing.
- Expand investments in infrastructure and network
- Continue to build scale in existing business lines
- Deepen its customer relationships
- Enhance its technology (software and hardware) capabilities
- Externalise its logistics operating system
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).