- Min. Investment₹14168/ 46 Shares
- Min. Quantity46
- Price Range₹308 - ₹326
- Date Range24 Aug 22 - 26 Aug 22
- Application Start Date24 Aug 2022
- Application End Date26 Aug 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date02 Sep 2022
- Allotment Date01 Sep 2022
- Listing On Exchange06 Sep 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDdreamfolks.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Dominant player in the airport lounge aggregation industry in India with strong tailwinds;
- Entrenched relationships with marquee Clients including global card network providers in India and prominent Indian and global banks and corporates;
- Strong business moat due to flywheel effect led by Clients and Operators network;
- Ability to capitalize on growing Consumer base with no associated costs of direct Consumer acquisition;
- Asset and human resource light business model with a strong track record of delivering consistent growth;
- The company success is dependent on its long-term relationship with card networks and card issuer financial institutions. This exposes its to risk emanating from the inability to retain its established card networks and card issuer companies as its clients.
- Its success is also dependent on its relationship with airport lounge operators and other airport services providers. This exposes its to risk emanating from the inability to retain its established operators and other airport service providers for the Services.
- Its operations are heavily dependent on the travel industry, in general, and on the air travel industry, in particular.
- COVID-19 has had and may continue to have a material adverse effect on the travel industry and consequently have a potential impact on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company is heavily reliant on a few Clients, and its derive a significant part of its revenue from lounge access related services and from select Clients.
- Increase wallet share with existing Clients
- Continue to maintain its 100% coverage of airport lounges by expanding its coverage across new airport lounges in India
- Expanding into newer sectors to create customer engagement and provide loyalty management solutions
- Continued focus to expanding its client base in current sectors
- Capitalize on its dominance in the airport lounge access market and target new high growth markets globally
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).