- Min. Investment₹123000/ 3000 Shares
- Min. Quantity3000
- Price Range₹41
- Date Range31 Mar 22 - 05 Apr 22
- Application Start Date31 Mar 2022
- Application End Date05 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date11 Apr 2022
- Allotment Date08 Apr 2022
- Listing On Exchange13 Apr 2022
- NameBigshare Services Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91-022-62638200
- Email IDipo@bigshareonline.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Use of the established Brand name;
- Cordial relationship with its customers;
- Experience of its Promoters;
- Design, Innovation and Product range;
- Prime Location of its Showroom
- Its business wholly depends on its Master franchisor - Anopchand Tilokchand Jewellers Private Limited. The company has entered into a Master Franchise Agreement with them, which imposes certain restrictions and other obligations on its operations and the termination of which would adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and prospects.
- Demand for its products may decrease due to changes in consumer preferences and fashion habits, which could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, and financial condition.
- Its business depends on the continued success and reputation of its Master Franchisee brand, and any negative impact on the brand may adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Any deterioration in the performance or its relationships with its customers or sub-franchisee may adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its may not be able to identify suitable locations for new store or identify new sub-franchisee arrangements, and also its expansion into new regions and markets may present increased risks due to its unfamiliarity with the areas in which its propose to locate.
- Expanding its retail network
- Increase focus on Online sale of Jewellery
- Continue to maintain strong relationships with itdscustomers
- Consistently meeting the purity and quality
- To build-up a professional organization
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).