- Min. Investment₹14040/ 60 Shares
- Min. Quantity60
- Price Range₹234 - ₹247
- Date Range20 Dec 22 - 22 Dec 22
- Application Start Date20 Dec 2022
- Application End Date22 Dec 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date28 Dec 2022
- Allotment Date27 Dec 2022
- Listing On Exchange30 Dec 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDelinindia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Established market position in key verticals including leadership in fractional horsepower motors;
- Diversified products resulting in a de-risked business model;
- Entrenched relationships with a marquee customer base;
- High degree of backward integration resulting in higher efficiencies, enhanced quality of products and customer retention capability;
- Consistent and strong track record of financial performance.
- The company is highly dependent on certain key customers for a substantial portion of its revenues. Loss of relationship with any of these customers may have a material adverse effect on its profitability and results of operations.
- The COVID-19 pandemic, or a similar public health threat, could adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company do not obtain firm and long-term volume purchase commitments from its customers. If its customers choose not to renew their agreements with it or continue to place orders with it, the company business and results of operations will be adversely affected.
- Its manufacturing facilities are critical to its business. Any disruption in the continuous operations of its manufacturing facilities would have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its business and results of operations are dependent on the contracts that the company enter into. Any breach of the conditions under these contracts may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Enhance customer base and relationships through cross-selling and product development
- Expand ODM share of the business
- Augmenting its R&D capabilities
- Expanding operations in medical diagnostics cartridges and manufacturing facilities
- Focus on one-stop-shop facility with increased degree of backward integration
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).