- Min. Investment₹14094/ 58 Shares
- Min. Quantity58
- Price Range₹243 - ₹256
- Date Range20 May 22 - 24 May 22
- Application Start Date20 May 2022
- Application End Date24 May 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date30 May 2022
- Allotment Date27 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange01 Jun 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDemudra.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Largest licensed Certifying Authority in India.
- The Company is a one stop shop solution provider in secure digital transformation and are well-positioned to capture the favourable industry dynamics in India and globally,
- Technology certifications, accreditations and membership in international bodies.
- Technology backed infrastructure to support quality and security of services and solutions.
- Diverse, longstanding and growing customer base.
- Its commercial success is largely dependent upon the company's ability to successfully anticipate market needs and utilize and manage its research and development resources to upgrade and enhance existing solutions and develop and introduce new solutions that meet the end users' needs on a timely basis. Any failure to do so, might impact its ability to compete effectively and could make,its products obsolete, thereby adversely affecting the company revenue, reputation, financial conditions, results of operations and cash flows.
- As part of its growth strategy, the company intend to expand its business operations to geographical areas in which the company have limited operation history. Its cannot assure you that its expansion plans will be profitable or that such expansion will not adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- One of its objects of the Offer is to invest in eMudhra INC one of its Subsidiaries, incorporated in United States of America to augment its business development, sales, marketing and other related costs for future growth. The expenditure proposed to be incurred is subject to external factors and uncertainty of the outcome of such expenditure.
- The company propose to use Rs. 46.36 crores of the Net Proceeds of the Offer towards purchase of equipments and funding of other related costs for data centers proposed to be set up in India and overseas locations. For the data centers proposed to be set up in overseas locations, the company are yet to identify locations, purchase real estate or enter into long-term leasehold arrangements or rental agreements at locations suitable for setting up and operating its proposed data centers. In case the company are unable to set-up the data centers in a timely manner as mentioned in the chapter "Objects of the Offer", Its may face delay in deploying Net Proceeds towards purchase of equipments for these data centers to be set up in India and overseas locations which could have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations and growth prospects.
- The company is highly dependent on technology in carrying out its business activities and it forms an integral part of the company business. If its face failure of the company technology platform, its may not be able to compete effectively which may result in lower revenue, higher costs and would adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Capitalize on industry opportunities in India and maintain leadership in Indian Trust Services market and as a `One stop shop' player in secure digital transformation
- Leveraging its existing data centre infrastructure and setting up new data centres in overseas locations
- Enhance solution offerings to tap growing needs of digital transformation
- Grow presence in overseas markets
- Expand share of revenues among existing customers and broaden its partner network and customer base
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).