- Min. Investment₹14212/ 17 Shares
- Min. Quantity17
- Price Range₹836 - ₹878
- Date Range18 May 22 - 20 May 22
- Application Start Date18 May 2022
- Application End Date20 May 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date26 May 2022
- Allotment Date25 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange30 May 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222/ 180034 54001
- Email IDethosltd@kfintech.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Largest luxury watch Omnichannel retail player of India;
- It is the preferred destination for luxury and high luxury watches in India
- Access to large luxury customer base;
- Strategically located stores;
- Strong and long-standing relationships with luxury watch brands and;
- Its ability to raise foreign capital may be constrained by Indian law.
- The company is required to obtain, renew or maintain certain statutory and regulatory permits and approvals required to operate its business, and if its fail to do so in a timely manner or at all, or these requirements are made more stringent, its may be unable to fully or partially operate its business and the company results of operations may be adversely affected.
- Its business is subject to seasonality. Lower revenues in the certain period of any Fiscal may adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The company has obtained moratorium on its financial facilities.
- The Company has secured loans which are repayable on demand and have other restrictive conditions. Any demand from lenders for repayment of such secured loans or any breach in any restrictive conditions may adversely affect its cash flows.
- Leveraging its luxury watch retail business and access to luxury customers to expand into other luxury verticals
- Expanding its physical store network and increasing market share
- Growing its certified pre-owned luxury watch retail business
- Increasing its watch brands portfolio
- Investing in its Brand
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).