- Min. Investment₹14212/ 17 Shares
- Min. Quantity17
- Price Range₹836 - ₹878
- Date Range18 May 22 - 20 May 22
- Application Start Date18 May 2022
- Application End Date20 May 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date26 May 2022
- Allotment Date25 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange30 May 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222/ 180034 54001
- Email IDethosltd@kfintech.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Largest luxury watch Omnichannel retail player of India;
- It is the preferred destination for luxury and high luxury watches in India
- Access to large luxury customer base;
- Strategically located stores;
- Strong and long-standing relationships with luxury watch brands and;
- Pandemic like Covid-19 or any future pandemic or any widespread health or other emergency could adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company do not have definitive agreements for supply of products or fixed terms of trade with majority of its suppliers. Failure to successfully leverage its supplier relationships and network could adversely affect the company.
- Its business partly depends on the continued success and reputation of its third-party brands globally, and any negative impact on these brands, or a failure by it or owners of these brands to protect them, as well as other intellectual property rights and proprietary information, may adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company is dependent on watch brands for the manufacturing of all the products its sell. Any disruptions at such third-party manufacturing facilities, or failure of such third-parties to adhere to the relevant quality standards may have a negative effect on its reputation, business and financial condition.
- Its inability to identify customer demand accurately and maintain an optimal level of inventory in its stores may impact its operations adversely.
- Leveraging its luxury watch retail business and access to luxury customers to expand into other luxury verticals
- Expanding its physical store network and increasing market share
- Growing its certified pre-owned luxury watch retail business
- Increasing its watch brands portfolio
- Investing in its Brand
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).