- Min. Investment₹100000/ 10000 Shares
- Min. Quantity10000
- Price Range₹10
- Date Range25 Apr 22 - 27 Apr 22
- Application Start Date25 Apr 2022
- Application End Date27 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date04 May 2022
- Allotment Date02 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange06 May 2022
- NameCameo Corporate Services Ltd
- Contact no.+91-44-40020700, 28460390
- Email IDinvestor@cameoindia.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Established and proven track record;
- Strategically located showrooms across Kerala;
- Leveraging the experience of its Promoters;
- Experienced management team and a motivated and efficient work force;
- Cordial relations with its customers
- The Company, Promoters, Promoters Group and Group Company are party to certain litigation and claims. These legal proceedings are pending at different levels of adjudication before various courts and regulatory authorities. Any adverse decision may make it liable to liabilities/ penalties and may adversely affect its reputation, business and financial status. A classification of these legal and other proceedings is given below.
- The Company's business highly depends on the brands recognition and reputation of the products it offers to sell and their inability to maintain or enhance brands image that the company sell could have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Company is dependent on external suppliers/distributors for its product requirements. Any delay or failure on the part of the external suppliers/distributors to deliver products, may materially and adversely affect its business, profitability and reputation.
- The company may be subject to risks associated with product warranty for the brand products.
- A large part of its revenues is dependent on a limited number of brands. The loss of any of its major brands or a decrease in the supply or volume from such brands, will materially and adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- Increasing trade/sales
- Upgrade & Renovation
- Brand building
- Targeting the Middle Class
- Strengthening Distribution Network
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).