- Min. Investment₹14112/ 98 Shares
- Min. Quantity98
- Price Range₹144 - ₹153
- Date Range30 Mar 22 - 05 Apr 22
- Application Start Date30 Mar 2022
- Application End Date05 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date11 Apr 2022
- Allotment Date08 Apr 2022
- Listing On Exchange13 Apr 2022
- NameBigshare Services Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 6263 8200
- Email IDipo@bigshareonline.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Integrated nature of the operations
- Environment friendly manufacturing process
- Strategic Location of manufacturing Units
- Competitive pricing of the products
- Experienced Promoters and management Team
- The Company has not entered into long-term agreements with its customers for purchasing its products nor for the supply of raw materials with our suppliers. The company is subject to uncertainties in demand and there is no assurance that these customers and suppliers will continue to purchase its products or sell raw materials to us or that they will not scale down their orders. This could impact the business and financial performance of the Company.
- Raw materials and stores spares and consumables consumed constitute a significant percentage of the Company's total expenses. Any substantial increase in prices and any decrease in the supply would materially adversely affect the Company's business.
- The company has historically derived, and may continue to derive, a significant portion of its income from its top 10 customers.
- The demand and pricing in the steel and steel products industry is volatile and is sensitive to the cyclical nature of the industries it serves. A decrease in steel prices may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, prospects and financial condition.
- The steel and steel products industry is characterized by volatility in the prices of raw materials and energy which could adversely affect its profitability.
- Expand our geographical network.
- Organic growth by expansion of its manufacturing capacity.
- Upgrading its existing manufacturing facilities.
- Expanding its product range to add more value-added products.
- Increasing Operational efficiency
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).