- Min. Investment₹14130/ 45 Shares
- Min. Quantity45
- Price Range₹314 - ₹330
- Date Range14 Sep 22 - 16 Sep 22
- Application Start Date14 Sep 2022
- Application End Date16 Sep 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date22 Sep 2022
- Allotment Date21 Sep 2022
- Listing On Exchange26 Sep 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+(91) 2249-186200
- Email ID
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Comprehensive solution provider offering diversified suite of precision engineering products across geographies and end-user industries
- Long standing relationships with leading clientele
- Strategically located domestic and international production facilities and warehouses
- Expertise in Tooling, design development and automation
- Consistent track record of growth and financial performance
- The current outbreak of COVID-19 has caused severe disruptions in the Indian and global economy. The continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on its business, operating results, cash flows and/or financial condition is uncertain and cannot be predicted.
- The company depend on a limited number of customer groups for a significant portion of its revenue from engineering business. The loss of any of its major customer groups due to any adverse development or significant reduction in business from its major customer groups may adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flow and future prospects.
- The company is dependent upon its network of agents for fulfilment of needs of its customers. Its inability to maintain its relationships with its agents or deficiency in the service provided by such agents may adversely affect its business, results of operations, cashflow and profitability.
- The company is subject to various laws, regulations, approvals and licenses required in the ordinary course of business, including environmental, health and safety laws and other regulations. Any failure to obtain, renew or comply with necessary regulatory approvals and licenses may adversely affect its operations and have an impact on its financial condition.
- The company has recently completed a corporate reorganisation, pursuant to which its may face administrative and operational difficulties.
- Enhance market leadership in bearing cages and expanding its customer base
- Retain and strengthen its technological leadership through continued focus on development and automation.
- Growing its stamping and specialised component segment.
- Focus on increasing operational efficiencies to improve returns
- Increased focus on developing products suited to capture market opportunity in the growing electric vehicle segment
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).