- Min. Investment₹150000/ 1000 Shares
- Min. Quantity1000
- Price Range₹150
- Date Range30 Mar 22 - 07 Apr 22
- Application Start Date30 Mar 2022
- Application End Date07 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date
- Allotment Date
- Listing On Exchange
- NameSkyline Financial Services Pvt
- Contact no.+91-11-40450193-97
- Email IDcompliances@skylinerta.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Good track record;
- Positive operating cashflows;
- Leveraging the experience of its Promoters;
- Experienced management team and a motivated and efficient work force;
- Cordial relations with its consumers;
- The company do not own the premises in which its registered office is located and the same is on lease arrangement. Any termination of such lease/license and/or non-renewal thereof and attachment by Property Owner could adversely affect its operations.
- The Company doesn't own majority of premises for operating clinics, and rent agreements have been executed for the same. Any termination or dispute in relation to this rental agreement may have an adverse effect on its business operations and results thereof.
- Its insurance coverage may not be adequate to protect its against certain operating hazards and this may have a material adverse effect on its business.
- The company don't have any its own manufacturing facility, all the manufacturing is done by third party and the company have not entered into any long-term agreements with its manufacturer for supply of its products and accordingly its may face disruptions in supply from its current third party manufacturer/ suppliers.
- The company has not received any formal clean chit from Chandigarh Union Health Department on raid conducted by team of doctors at one of its group concern "Divya Upchar Sansthan".
- Expansion of Domestic Market:
- Promotion of its brand recognition:
- Moving up the Value Chain:
- Further widening of its consumer base:
- Focus on cost management:
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).