- Min. Investment₹13975/ 25 Shares
- Min. Quantity25
- Price Range₹559 - ₹587
- Date Range10 Nov 22 - 14 Nov 22
- Application Start Date10 Nov 2022
- Application End Date14 Nov 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date18 Nov 2022
- Allotment Date17 Nov 2022
- Listing On Exchange22 Nov 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDkaynes.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Internet of Things ("IoT") solutions enabled integrated electronics manufacturing player with end-to-end capabilities across the Electronics System Design and Manufacturing spectrum.
- Diversified business model with portfolio having applications across industry verticals
- Long-standing relationships with marquee customer base
- Global certifications for each industry vertical catered to and multiple facilities across India with advanced infrastructure
- Strong supply chain and sourcing network
- Its business is dependent on the sale of products of the company customers and the loss of one or more such customers or a reduction in demandfor their products could adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company do not have firm commitment agreements with all of its customers. If the company customers choose not to source their requirements from it, the company business and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- If the company customers do not outsource manufacturing of the products, or if there is a downward trend in the original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs") / original design manufacturing ("ODMs") business and/or demand for our internet of things ("IoT") solutions it could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company relies on the continued operations of its manufacturing facilities and any slowdown, shutdown or disruption in its manufacturing facilities may be caused by natural and other disasters causing unforeseen damages which may lead to disruptions in its business and operations could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Its proposed capacity expansion plans relating to the company manufacturing facilities are subject to the risk of unanticipated delays in implementation and cost overruns.
- Focus on full product / box build capabilities
- Leverage its research and development capabilities to continue to diversify product portfolio and provide value-added services
- Focus on expansion across each vertical to capitalize on industry opportunity
- Continue to expand its customer base to focus on large customers
- Expand manufacturing capacity at its existing facilities and set-up additional strategically located facilities
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).