- Min. Investment₹13878/ 27 Shares
- Min. Quantity27
- Price Range₹514 - ₹541
- Date Range14 Nov 22 - 16 Nov 22
- Application Start Date14 Nov 2022
- Application End Date16 Nov 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date22 Nov 2022
- Allotment Date21 Nov 2022
- Listing On Exchange24 Nov 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDrustomjee.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Well established customer-centric brand in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region;
- Among the leading residential real estate development companies in MMR with a well-diversified portfolio and strong pipeline;
- Asset-light and scalable model resulting in profitability and stable financial performance;
- Demonstrated project execution capabilities with in-house functional expertise;
- Robust stakeholder management capabilities across the spectrum of project development;
- The company business and profitability is significantly dependent on the performance of the real estate market generally in India and particularly in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region ("MMR"). Varying market conditions in the MMR may affect its ability to ensure sale of its projects and the pricing of units in such projects, which may adversely affect the company results of operations and financial condition.
- An inability to complete its Ongoing Projects and Forthcoming Projects by their respective expected completion dates or at all could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company focus on development of residential projects across various categories within the MMR, and the success of these projects is dependent on its ability to anticipate and address consumer preferences in the various market segments.
- Significant increases in prices, including that relating to increase in taxes and levies, or shortage of or delay or disruption in supply of construction materials could adversely affect its estimated construction cost and timelines and result in cost overruns.
- The COVID-19 pandemic adversely impacted its business operations and financial performance, and the company may be similarly impacted in the future.
- Leverage the `Rustomjee' brand to grow its asset-light operations
- Improve operational efficiency with technological innovation, trusted vendors and stakeholder management
- Leverage its leadership position in the premium category to grow its presence in the mid and aspirational category
- Increased focus on key growth areas in the proximity of upcoming infrastructure projects and relaxation of Coastal Regulation Zone norms
- Focus on sustainability
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).