- Min. Investment₹13880/ 40 Shares
- Min. Quantity40
- Price Range₹347 - ₹366
- Date Range19 Dec 22 - 21 Dec 22
- Application Start Date19 Dec 2022
- Application End Date21 Dec 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date27 Dec 2022
- Allotment Date26 Dec 2022
- Listing On Exchange29 Dec 2022
- NameBigshare Services Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 022 62638200
- Email IDkfintechipo@bigshareonline.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Scaled platform with strong track record of growth and market leadership;
- Its diverse multi-asset class platform is well-positioned to benefit from strong growth across large markets in India and South East Asia;
- Unique "platform-as-a-service" business model providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions enabled by proprietary technology solutions;
- Deeply entrenched, long-standing client relationships with a diversified and expanding client base;
- Asset-light business model with recurring revenue model, high operating leverage, profitability and cash generation;
- Significant disruptions in its information technology systems or breaches of data security could adversely affect its business and reputation.
- The ongoing novel coronavirus ("COVID-19") pandemic and measures intended to prevent its spread have had, and may continue to have, a material adverse effect on its business and results of operations.
- Its future revenue and profit are significantly dependent on the growth, value and composition of AAUM of the mutual funds managed by its clients, which may decline.
- Its past growth rates may not be indicative of its future growth, and if the company is unable to adapt to evolving market trends, manage its growth or execute its strategies effectively, its business, financial condition and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The company derive a significant portion of its revenues from a few customers and the loss of one or more such clients could adversely affect its business and prospects.
- Maintain its leadership in current businesses by enhancing its value proposition and further deepening its relationship with existing clients
- Further expand its client base and market share through enhanced sales and marketing
- Investing in technology solutions and product innovation
- Focused and selective international expansion
- Pursue strategic acquisitions:
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).