- Min. Investment₹13338/ 13 Shares
- Min. Quantity13
- Price Range₹1026 - ₹1080
- Date Range25 Apr 23 - 27 Apr 23
- Application Start Date25 Apr 2023
- Application End Date27 Apr 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date04 May 2023
- Allotment Date03 May 2023
- Listing On Exchange09 May 2023
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDmankind.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- scaled domestic focused business with potential for further growth;
- growing faster than the rate of the IPM with a focus on volume-led growth;
- diversified portfolio with market leading rankings across key therapeutic areas;
- established and growing consumer healthcare franchise with brand recall;
- leveraged its corporate brand to build and scale brands;
- The company is subject to extensive government regulations which are also subject to change. If the company fail to comply with the applicable regulations prescribed by the governments and the relevant regulatory agencies, its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations will be adversely affected.
- The company is required to obtain, maintain or renew its statutory and regulatory approvals, licenses, and registrations to operate its business.
- Any disruption, slowdown or shutdown in its manufacturing or R&D operations could adversely affect its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- The company inability to accurately forecast demand for its products and manage the company inventory may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- Any failure to maintain and enhance, or any damage to, its brands, product image or reputation could adversely affect the market recognition of, and trust in, the company products.
- Increase Covered Market presence including in chronic therapeutic areas
- Focus on increasing penetration in metro and Class I cities
- Focus on building alternative channels for growth
- Grow its consumer healthcare business
- Continue to develop and invest in digital platforms to enhance doctor engagement
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).