- Min. Investment₹14076/ 69 Shares
- Min. Quantity69
- Price Range₹204 - ₹215
- Date Range22 Sep 23 - 26 Sep 23
- Application Start Date22 Sep 2023
- Application End Date26 Sep 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date04 Oct 2023
- Allotment Date03 Oct 2023
- Listing On Exchange06 Oct 2023
- NameBigshare Services Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 6263 8200
- Email IDipo@bigshareonline.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
The Company is a hyperlocal jewellery retail chain with presence in the micro markets of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- The Company is a key leading home-grown regional brand built on hyperlocal retail strategy.
- The Company has an early mover advantage in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Company has fortified its business initially with focus by catering customers in both rural and urban areas and it has been slowly moving towards capturing and expanding over brand in Tier II and Tier III cities.
- The Company, through its operating ethos of `Relationships, by Design', offers diverse product designs at varied price range to customers across budget bracket.
- Its Go To Market strategy is its key business enabler thereby providing wider market reach; deep customer connect and have enabled it to build a loyal customer base.
- The strength of its brands is crucial to the company growth and success and its may not succeed in continuing to maintain and develop the company brands.
- If the company is unable to effectively manage or expand its retail network and operations or pursue the company growth strategy, its new showrooms may not achieve its expected levels of profitability which may adversely affect the company business prospects, financial condition and results of operations.
- The non-availability or high cost of quality gold bullion, silver, diamonds and other precious and semi-precious stones may have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its Promoter and certain of the company Directors may have interest in entities, which are engaged in lines of business similar to that of the Company. Any conflict of interest which may occur between its business and the activities undertaken by such entities could adversely affect its business and prospects.
- The company business depends on its Promoters and senior management and its ability to attract and retain sales personnel. Any attrition rate of the company senior management may affect its business growth.
- Expand in the untapped sections of the micro markets of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and develop those markets for organised jewellery sales.
- Focus on further strengthening its rural focus and improving its sales from existing showrooms.
- Deepen its customer relationships by enhanced focus on its Go-to-Market strategy to strengthen its customer engagement.
- Focus on augmenting its Brand strength.
- Invest to enhance its product portfolio by offering wider spectrum of designs and thereby improve the sales of its Premium jewellery.
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).