- Min. Investment₹150000/ 3000 Shares
- Min. Quantity3000
- Price Range₹50
- Date Range25 Apr 22 - 27 Apr 22
- Application Start Date25 Apr 2022
- Application End Date27 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date04 May 2022
- Allotment Date02 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange06 May 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDnvl.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Its established brand
- Management and Employee expertise;
- Understand Customer Needs
- Existing distribution and sales networks in domestic market and its geographical benefit
- Quality products
- If the company is unable to effectively manage its expanded operations or pursue its growth strategy, its business prospects, financial condition and results of operations may be materially and adversely affected.
- The company business depends on its ability to attract and retain skilled sales personnel and competition for such personnel is intense. Failure to attract such personnel could materially and adversely affect its business, results of operation and financial condition.
- The company has not covered ourselves with any insurance coverage that can protect it against certain operational or natural risks and its may be subject to losses that might happen because of non - existence of insurance policies.
- A decrease in the availability or an increase in the price of diamonds may make it difficult for it to procure enough diamonds at competitive prices to supply its customers.
- Its business is partly seasonal in nature and dependent on factors affecting consumer spending that are out of its control.
- Go Direct
- Work with its Existing Suppliers
- Providing customised service
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales promotion
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).