- Min. Investment₹13650/ 350 Shares
- Min. Quantity350
- Price Range₹39 - ₹42
- Date Range17 May 22 - 19 May 22
- Application Start Date17 May 2022
- Application End Date19 May 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date25 May 2022
- Allotment Date24 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange27 May 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDppl.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Well-positioned to capture favorable Indian fertilizer industry dynamics supported by conducive government regulations
- Second largest private sector manufacturer of Phosphatic fertilizers in India with a focus on the non-urea segment, in terms of phosphatic fertilizer (DAP and NPK complexes) capacity as of March 31, 2022
- Driving raw material efficiency through backward integration of facilities and effective sourcing
- Secure and certified manufacturing facility and infrastructure and unutilised land available for expansion
- Strategic location of its manufacturing facility and sizeable material storage, handling and port facilities
- Its business is dependent on the performance of the agricultural sector in which its fertilizers are used. Any developments affecting the performance of the agricultural sector are likely to affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its business is subject to climatic conditions and is cyclical in nature. Seasonal variations and unfavourable local and global weather patterns may have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The fertilizer industry in India is a regulated industry. Any change in Government policies towards the agriculture sector or a reduction in subsidies and incentives provided to farmers could adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- The company has only one manufacturing facility until the completion of the Goa Transaction. Unplanned slowdowns or shutdowns in its manufacturing facility or underutilization of its manufacturing capacities could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The extent to which the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) affects its business, results of operations and financial condition will depend on future developments, which are uncertain and cannot be predicted.
- Improve its leadership position by enhancing its production capabilities and having a more diversified product portfolio
- Continue to improve cost efficiency and productivity
- Increase geographical reach in Eastern and Western India and expand distribution channels
- Improve market leadership through investment in brand building and other campaigns
- Continue to attract, retain and develop human capital
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).