- Min. Investment₹14000/ 100 Shares
- Min. Quantity100
- Price Range₹140 - ₹148
- Date Range30 Jun 23 - 04 Jul 23
- Application Start Date30 Jun 2023
- Application End Date04 Jul 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date10 Jul 2023
- Allotment Date07 Jul 2023
- Listing On Exchange12 Jul 2023
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+ 91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDpkh.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Diversified business
- Established Track record
- Effective and Efficient Capital Deployment
- Experience in the Construction & Development of complex buildings and projects.
- Asset light model for its Construction & Development business.
- Covid-19 has had a considerable impact and could continue to affect its business, especially the Hospitality vertical.
- The company derive significant revenues from the Construction & Development vertical and its financial condition would be materially and adversely affected if the company fail to obtain new contracts or its current contracts are terminated.
- The Third Party Developer Order Book of Garuda Construction may not be representative of its future results and its actual income may be significantly less than the estimates reflected in its Third Party Developer Order Book, which could adversely affect its results of operations.
- Significant portion of revenues from its Construction & Development activity come from the Government of India, through Delhi Police. Any dispute with the Delhi Police leading to a delay or cessation of annuity payments may result in a material adverse effect on its financial condition.
- Its Hydro Power Project faces weather related risks like floods, cloudburst, landslides and such environmental risks. In such an event, the Hydro Power Project may get severely damaged or partly or completely destroyed leading to a major capital and revenue loss.
- Pursuing other segments within the Construction & Development vertical.
- Enhance its portfolio of Civil Construction and BOT/ HAM projects.
- Expanding its hospitality portfolio by developing new hotels and restaurants.
- Acquiring businesses with real estate and high growth potential.
- Improving operational efficiencies
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).