- Min. Investment₹13932/ 27 Shares
- Min. Quantity27
- Price Range₹516 - ₹542
- Date Range27 Apr 22 - 29 Apr 22
- Application Start Date27 Apr 2022
- Application End Date29 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date06 May 2022
- Allotment Date05 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange10 May 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDrcml.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Its ability to conceptualize, create and operate specialized children's hospitals;
- Leading pediatric multi-specialty healthcare chain with strong clinical expertise in managing complex diseases;
- Comprehensive perinatal care provider, with synergies between pediatric and obstetrics and gynecology services;
- Hub-and-spoke model that provides synergies and ensures better care and access for patients;
- Proven ability to attract, train and retain high-caliber medical professionals;
- The company is dependent on its medical professionals and its business and financial results could be impacted if the company is not able to attract and retain such medical professionals.
- The company engage doctors primarily on a consultancy service contract basis and there is no assurance that its doctors will not prematurely terminate their agreements.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has affected its regular business operations and may continue to do so, depending on the severity and duration of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If the company fail to manage its growth or implement its growth strategies (which include expansion into new geographies), its business, financial condition and results of operations may suffer.
- The company operate in a regulated industry, and compliance with applicable safety, health, environmental, labor and other regulations, or failure to obtain or renew approvals, licenses, registrations and permits, may adversely affect its business, results of operations and cash flows. Further, adverse regulatory changes in the healthcare industry could also adversely affect its business, results of operations and cash flows.
- Strengthen tertiary and quaternary pediatric services in its existing hospitals
- Further grow its comprehensive perinatal services offered under "Birthright by Rainbow"
- Grow its presence through hub and spoke networks across key geographic clusters and new locations
- Initiatives to drive performance efficiencies
- Digital healthcare initiatives to address patient convenience, operational efficiencies and expand reach
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).