- Min. Investment₹14161/ 119 Shares
- Min. Quantity119
- Price Range₹119 - ₹126
- Date Range14 Sep 23 - 18 Sep 23
- Application Start Date14 Sep 2023
- Application End Date18 Sep 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date25 Sep 2023
- Allotment Date22 Sep 2023
- Listing On Exchange27 Sep 2023
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDsamhihotels.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- The Company's ability to acquire dislocated hotels and demonstrated track record to re-rate hotel performance through renovation and/or rebranding;
- Its portfolio's scale and diversification further enhanced by sector tailwinds;
- Its track record to manage hotels efficiently;
- Its ability to create operating efficiencies and long-term performance using analytics tools;
- Its strong governance and seasoned management team.
- The company is not in compliance with certain covenants under certain of its financing agreements in the past, and in case of any breach of covenants in the future, such non-compliance, if not waived, could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company indebtedness and the conditions and restrictions imposed by its financing arrangements may limit the company ability to grow its business.
- The company has entered into hotel operator services agreements and other related agreements with Marriott, Hyatt and IHG (and their affiliates) to receive operating and marketing services for its hotels. The ACIC SPVs have entered into franchise agreements and brand license agreements with Marriott for the license of Marriott's brand name. If these agreements are terminated or not renewed, its business, results of operations and financial condition may be adversely affected.
- A significant portion of its revenues are derived from a few hotels and from hotels concentrated in a few geographical regions and any adverse developments affecting such hotels or regions could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operation and financial condition.
- If the company is unable to realize the anticipated growth opportunities and synergies from the assets its acquire, including from the Proposed ACIC Acquisition (as defined below) or any other acquisition that its may undertake in the future, its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- Position its Hotels to Benefit from Favorable Demand Trends in the Sector and Enhance Operating Efficiencies.
- Complete Development of Identified Opportunities that are Currently Under Development.
- Integrate ACIC Portfolio to Improve Financial Performance.
- Pursue Growth Opportunities via Programmatic Capital Deployment and Tactical M&A.
- Ensure Disciplined Capital Allocation and Reduction of Debt.
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).