- Min. Investment₹14147/ 47 Shares
- Min. Quantity47
- Price Range₹301 - ₹317
- Date Range04 Jul 23 - 06 Jul 23
- Application Start Date04 Jul 2023
- Application End Date06 Jul 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date12 Jul 2023
- Allotment Date11 Jul 2023
- Listing On Exchange14 Jul 2023
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDsencogold.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- The Company has a strong brand name with heritage / legacy of over five decades;
- Largest organised jewellery retail player in the eastern region of India based on number of stores.
- Strong `Company Operated Showroom' base;
- Established asset-light `franchise' model leading to operating leverage;
- Calibrated focus on light, affordable jewellery with the intention to cater to the upwardly mobile and younger generation;
- The company face significant competition in the Indian jewellery market, its risk losing substantial portion of the company customers and its market share which will adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The Company requires significant amounts of working capital for continued growth. Its inability to meet the company working capital requirements, on commercially acceptable terms, may have an adverse impact on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company obtain gold on loan basis, which remains subject to RBI regulations. Any adverse change in the regulations governing gold on loan basis may adversely affect its financial condition and results of operations.
- A significant portion of the company manufacturing work is done by Karigars who do not work exclusively for it which exposes it to any risks/adverse developments affecting the Karigars.
- The company has been subject to a 'Search and Seizure' operation by the income-tax department in the past, which has resulted in taxation and criminal proceedings being initiated against the Company and its Individual Promoter. The company has also been subject to an on spot search from the Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence, Kolkata along with show cause notice. Further, a search has been conducted by the customs department at its Registered and Corporate Office in relation to an investigation against one of its Job Worker and vendor and a spot summons was issued to the Company. Any adverse outcome of such proceedings might have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Experienced management team and institutional investor support.
- Focus on increasing the overall operating margins by adapting optimal product mix
- Continue to invest in its marketing and brand building initiatives through hyperlocal strategy.
- Focus on catering to the younger generation and the upwardly mobile in India.
- Leverage technology to enhance operational efficiency, customer experience and delight.
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).