- Min. Investment₹14280/ 42 Shares
- Min. Quantity42
- Price Range₹340 - ₹357
- Date Range12 Dec 22 - 14 Dec 22
- Application Start Date12 Dec 2022
- Application End Date14 Dec 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date20 Dec 2022
- Allotment Date19 Dec 2022
- Listing On Exchange22 Dec 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDsula.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- High barriers of entry;
- Established market leader in the Indian wine industry with the leading brand "Sula";
- Largest wine producer in India with the widest and innovative product offering supported by an efficient production mechanism;
- Largest wine distribution network and sales presence;
- Secured supply of raw material with long term contracts exclusive to Sula;
- Its industry is subject to a licensing and excise regime with changing laws, rules and regulations and legal uncertainties, including adverse application of corporate and tax laws.
- The company benefit from high import duties imposed on imports of international wines in India, but these duties could be reduced or eliminated in the future, adversely affecting its Wine Business.
- Adverse climatic conditions may impact the quality of wine grapes which are its key raw materials.
- Any supply disruptions in its raw materials could adversely and materially affect the company business.
- Its may not be able to adjust the retail prices of the company products as a result of state regulation.
- Continuous focus on its Own Brands
- Focus on premiumization of its product portfolio
- Increasing wine awareness and consumption, and penetrating further into Tier-1 and 2 cities in India
- Effectively use digital media to increase awareness of wine in India
- Continue to make sustainability and climate change readiness the heart of its long term strategy
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).