- Min. Investment₹121000/ 1000 Shares
- Min. Quantity1000
- Price Range₹121
- Date Range30 Mar 22 - 05 Apr 22
- Application Start Date30 Mar 2022
- Application End Date05 Apr 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date11 Apr 2022
- Allotment Date08 Apr 2022
- Listing On Exchange13 Apr 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDseml.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Long standing association with leading consumer brands with a low customer concentration;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of optimal product assortment and strong supplier network enabling procurement at predicable and competitive pricing, leading to an overall efficient cycle;
- Healthy financial performance;
- Experienced management and dedicated employee base with a proven track record;
- Minimum capex required as manufacturing undertaken through Leased facility or on job work basis;
- The company is involved in certain legal proceedings and may face certain liabilities as a result of the same.
- Substantial portion of its revenue is dependent on a limited number of customers. Loss of business from any of these customers may have an adverse effect on its revenue and profitability.
- The company is dependent upon manufacturer for fulfilment of needs of its customers. Its inability to maintain its relationships with its agents or deficiency in the service provided by such agents may adversely affect its business, results of operations, cashflow and profitability.
- Demand for its products is cyclical in nature and a substantial decrease in its sales during certain quarters of fiscal could have a material adverse impact on its financial performance.
- Its registered office and factory premises are not owned by the company.
- Leveraging Market Skills
- Long Term Relationship with Clients
- Achieving Operational Efficiencies
- Expand Distribution Network & Customer Base
- Adding new products in the existing verticals
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).