- Min. Investment₹14212/ 68 Shares
- Min. Quantity68
- Price Range₹209 - ₹220
- Date Range12 Aug 22 - 18 Aug 22
- Application Start Date12 Aug 2022
- Application End Date18 Aug 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date24 Aug 2022
- Allotment Date23 Aug 2022
- Listing On Exchange26 Aug 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDsyrma.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- one of the leading design and electronic manufacturing services companies in terms of revenue in Fiscal 2021, driven by its focus on quality and customer relationships;
- consistent track record of financial performance;
- diversified and continuously evolving and expanding product portfolio and service offerings catering to customers across various industries, backed by strong R&D capabilities;
- established relationships with marquee customers across various countries;
- state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities supported by a global supplier network, with a focus on vertical integration;
- The company customers do not make long-term commitments to it and may cancel or change their production requirements. Such cancellations or changes may adversely affect its financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- The company intend to utilise a portion of the Net Proceeds for funding its capital expenditure requirements for development of a R&D facility and expansion / setting up of manufacturing facilities and if the costs of setting up and the possible time or cost overruns related to these projects are higher than expected, it could have a material adverse effect on its financial condition, results of operations and growth prospects. Further, any variation in the utilisation of its Net Proceeds may be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- The company has not entered into any definitive agreements to use a portion of the proceeds of the Fresh Issue in relation to the acquisition of certain land required for its proposed setting up of manufacturing facilities, and accordingly such land is not registered in the name of the Company. Accordingly, its may invest or spend the proceeds of the Fresh Issue in ways with which you may not agree.
- The proceeds from the Offer for Sale will be paid to the Promoter Selling Shareholder.
- The Offer Price, market capitalization to revenue multiple and price to earnings ratio based on the Offer Price of the Company, may not be indicative of the market price of the Company on listing or thereafter.
- Solidify and strengthen its core competitiveness of technology innovation
- Pursue inorganic growth through strategic acquisitions
- Expand its customer base and geographic reach
- Increase its wallet share from existing customers
- Cater to more end-use industries
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).