- Min. Investment₹13700/ 25 Shares
- Min. Quantity25
- Price Range₹548 - ₹577
- Date Range30 Nov 22 - 02 Dec 22
- Application Start Date30 Nov 2022
- Application End Date02 Dec 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date08 Dec 2022
- Allotment Date07 Dec 2022
- Listing On Exchange12 Dec 2022
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+ 22 4918 6200
- Email IDuniparts.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Leading market presence in global off-highway vehicle systems and components segment
- Engineering driven, vertically integrated precision solutions provider
- Global business model optimizing cost-competitiveness and customer supply chain risks
- Long-term relationships with key global customers, including major OEMs, resulting in a well-diversified revenue base
- Strategically located manufacturing and warehousing facilities that offer scale and flexibility
- The company depend on a limited number of customers for a significant portion of its revenues. The loss of a major customer or significant reduction in production and sales of, or demand for its products from, any of its major customers may adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- If the company is unable to accurately forecast demand for its products, its business, cash flows, financial condition, results of operations and prospects may be adversely affected.
- Availability and cost of raw materials and labour may adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The company is exposed to foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations, which may harm its results of operations and cause its results to fluctuate.
- Its business is impacted by cyclical effects in the global and domestic economy, specifically in the agriculture and CFM sectors, which may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects. Further, its business is also impacted by tractor production volumes globally.
- Leverage integrated precision engineering capabilities and established global business model, to tap additional business opportunities and expand addressable market
- Focus on higher value addition products and enhanced service offerings to improve the margin profile
- Target new customer accounts and expand existing customer accounts
- Enhance engineering, innovation and design competence
- Grow inorganically through strategic acquisitions and alliances
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).