- Min. Investment₹14000/ 50 Shares
- Min. Quantity50
- Price Range₹280 - ₹300
- Date Range25 Sep 23 - 27 Sep 23
- Application Start Date25 Sep 2023
- Application End Date27 Sep 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date05 Oct 2023
- Allotment Date04 Oct 2023
- Listing On Exchange09 Oct 2023
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 810 811 4949
- Email IDuds.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Integrated business services platform, operating across diverse segments.
- Longstanding relationship with customers across diverse sectors leading to recurring business.
- Highly experienced Management team with support from PE Investors.
- Technology at the forefront of its current and future business.
- Pan India presence with large and efficient workforce coupled with strong recruitment capabilities.
- Operational risks are inherent in the company business as it includes rendering services in contrasting environments. A failure to manage such risks including any errors, defects or disruption in its service or inability to meet expected or agreed service standards, could have an adverse impact on the company business, cash flows, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company has a large workforce deployed across workplaces and customer premises. Consequently, its may be exposed to service-related claims and losses or employee disruptions that could have an adverse effect on the company reputation, business, cash flows, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company's businesses are manpower intensive and its inability to attract and retain skilled manpower could have an adverse impact on the company growth, business and financial condition. Further, in the event its are not able to manage the company attrition, its may not be able to meet the expectations of the customers, which may have an adverse impact on the financial condition.
- A significant portion of the company revenues are derived from a few geographical regions and any adverse developments affecting such regions could have an adverse effect on its business, cash flows, results of operation and financial condition.
- The company's business could be adversely affected if its customers fail to renew their contracts with it or the company fail to acquire new customers.
- Retain, strengthen and grow customer base with a focus on deepening relationships with existing customers.
- Grow market share in key segments.
- Introduce new products and services catering to existing and new customer segments.
- Pursue inorganic growth through strategic acquisitions of high margin businesses supplemental to its operations.
- Continue to improve operating margins.
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).