- Min. Investment₹14260/ 46 Shares
- Min. Quantity46
- Price Range₹310 - ₹326
- Date Range11 May 22 - 13 May 22
- Application Start Date11 May 2022
- Application End Date13 May 2022
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date20 May 2022
- Allotment Date19 May 2022
- Listing On Exchange24 May 2022
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+9140 6716 2222
- Email IDvenus.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- International Accreditations and product approvals,
- Specialised production of Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes,
- Multi-fold demand of our Products,
- Customer Diversification,
- Experienced & Qualified Team
- The continuing effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on its business, results of operations, operations and financial condition is highly uncertain and cannot be predicted.
- The company face competition, including from other large and established competitors, and its may fail to compete successfully against existing or new competitors, which may reduce the demand for its Products which may lead to reduced prices, operating margins, profits and further result in loss of market share.
- The Company has not entered into long-term agreements with its customers for purchasing its Products nor for the supply of raw materials with its suppliers. Its are subject to uncertainties in demand and there is no assurance that these customers and suppliers shall continue to purchase its Products or sell raw materials to its or that they shall not scale down their orders. This could impact the business and financial performance of its Company.
- The company is required to obtain consents under certain environmental laws, which are critical for operating its Manufacturing Facility. Its have in the past been non-compliant with the requirements under environmental law for its operations and there is no assurance that in the future its would be able to obtain such consent in a timely manner or at all.
- The company face certain challenges because of its limited operating history in the highly competitive stainless steel pipes and tubes market, which may affect its future performance.
- Increasing existing capacity
- Backward integration and cost optimization to improve margins
- Tap new geographies to increase export
- Continue to improve operating efficiencies through technology enhancements
- Strengthen its brand value
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).