- Min. Investment₹14250/ 50 Shares
- Min. Quantity50
- Price Range₹285 - ₹300
- Date Range26 Jul 23 - 28 Jul 23
- Application Start Date26 Jul 2023
- Application End Date28 Jul 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date03 Aug 2023
- Allotment Date02 Aug 2023
- Listing On Exchange07 Aug 2023
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.+91 22 4918 6200
- Email IDyatharth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Among the leading super-specialty hospital in Delhi NCR with diverse specialty and payer mix.
- Advanced and high-end medical equipment and technology.
- Ability to attract quality doctors, nurses, paramedical, and other staff.
- Experienced and qualified professional management team with strong execution track record.
- Track record of stable operating and financial performance and growth.
- The Hospital is highly dependent on doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals and its business and financial performance will be impacted significantly if the Hospital unable to attract, retain or train such professionals.
- As a healthcare provider, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, stringent restrictions to slow down the Hospital spread and its resulting impact is uncertain, may be significant and continue to have an adverse effect on its business, operations and the Hospital future financial performance.
- The Hospital operations are concentrated in the Delhi NCR region. Its also significantly dependent on certain specialties for a majority of the Hospital revenues. Any impact on the revenues from these hospitals or earnings from its top specialties could materially affect the Hospital business, financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- The Hospital business depends on the strength of its brand and reputation. Failure to maintain and enhance its brand and reputation, and any negative publicity and allegations in the media against it, may materially and adversely affect the level of market recognition of, and trust in, the Hospital services, which could result in a material adverse impact on its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- Because of the risks typically associated with the operation of medical care facilities, patients may contract serious communicable infections or diseases at its facilities.
- Continue to improve its quality of care and operational efficiencies.
- Introduce new specialties at existing hospitals.
- Augment scale through organic and inorganic manner in current markets and expand into adjacent regions.
- Continue to attract, engage and train prominent, skilled doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Further leverage technology to grow its operations.
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).