- Min. Investment₹14175/ 105 Shares
- Min. Quantity105
- Price Range₹135 - ₹142
- Date Range15 Sep 23 - 20 Sep 23
- Application Start Date15 Sep 2023
- Application End Date20 Sep 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date26 Sep 2023
- Allotment Date25 Sep 2023
- Listing On Exchange29 Sep 2023
- NameLink Intime India Pvt Ltd
- Contact no.91-22-4918 6200
- Email IDyatra.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Trusted brand with a proven track record and targeted marketing strategy;
- Its Synergistic Multi-Channel Platform for Business and Leisure Travelers;
- Comprehensive Selection of Service and Product Offerings;
- Large and Loyal Customer Base;
- Integrated Technology Platform;
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had, and is expected to continue to have, a material adverse impact on the travel industry and its business, financial performance and liquidity position.
- The Indian travel industry is highly competitive and its may not be able to effectively compete in the future.
- The company is exposed to risks associated with Indian businesses, particularly those in the Indian travel industry, including bankruptcies, restructurings, consolidations and alliances of its partners, the credit worthiness of these partners, and the possible obligation to make payments to its partners.
- The company is dependent on its airline ticketing business, which generates a significant percentage of its revenues and is derived from a small number of airline suppliers in India.
- Air India has moved to a single GDS service provider platform for its domestic inventory; there can be no assurance that other airline suppliers will not institute similar measures.
- Growth in the customer base using cost-effective technology solutions
- Grow "Share Of Wallet" With Existing Customers-Leverage its Multi-Channel Approach and its Loyalty Programs
- Further Strengthen its focus on Corporate business
- Invest in Technology "One-Stop Shop" For All Travel Needs
- Fuel Growth Through Innovative Acquisition Strategies
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).