- Min. Investment₹14040/ 90 Shares
- Min. Quantity90
- Price Range₹156 - ₹164
- Date Range14 Sep 23 - 18 Sep 23
- Application Start Date14 Sep 2023
- Application End Date18 Sep 2023
- Allotment begins
- Refund Initiation Date25 Sep 2023
- Allotment Date22 Sep 2023
- Listing On Exchange27 Sep 2023
- NameKFin Techologies Ltd
- Contact no.+91 40 6716 2222
- Email IDzaggle.email@example.com
Incorporated in 1983, Kolkata-based Tarsons Products manufactures laboratory products that are used in various research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, academia institutes, hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The company plans to go public and here’s all you need to know about this IPO.
Here’s the consolidated financial information for the last three years:
- Differentiated SaaS-based fintech platform, offering a combination of payment instruments, mobile application and API integrations;
- In-house developed technology and strong network effect;
- Business model with diverse sources of revenue and low customer acquisition and retention costs;
- Diversified customer relationships across sectors along with preferred banking and merchant partnerships; and
- Seasoned management team with deep domain expertise supported by a professional workforce.
- The company recent revenue growth rates may not be indicative of its future financial performance. The company has limited operating history at its current scale. Failure to effectively manage the company growth could materially and adversely affect the success of its business and/or impact the company margins.
- Laws and regulation governing its business and operations may continue to change and evolve and the introduction of new laws and regulation applicable to the company business may adversely affect its financial condition, results of operations and profitability.
- The company may be unable to retain existing Customers, attract new Customers, convert Customers using its beta or trial versions into paying Customers, or expand usage of the company products within or across Customer organizations.
- The company is dependent on third-party payment networks to operate its prepaid card business.
- A substantial portion of its revenue is generated by Program Fees through the company arrangements with its banking partners. The businesses of its banking partners are regulated by the RBI and any change in the RBI's policies, decisions and regulatory framework could adversely affect its business, cash flows, results of operations and financial condition.
- Continue to increase its Customer base of corporate accounts, SMB accounts, start-ups and merchants.
- Continue to scale and expand by increasing user penetration and cross selling within its existing Customer base.
- Continue to innovate to introduce new products and use cases.
- Leverage strategic partnerships with financial institutions and merchants.
- Pursue selective strategic acquisitions and investments to grow its business.
Pre Apply will allow you to apply for an IPO 1-3 days before the bidding period starts. You'll get the UPI payment mandate once the IPO is open.Learn more about Pre applying
Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues. Enter your correct UPI ID and select the investor type. The quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ’Cut-off price’. You will receive an SMS from the NPCI confirming your bid and requesting you to accept the mandate on your UPI app. We have noticed a significant delay in UPI payment SMS/notifications from NPCI. Request you to be patient. Please ignore this message if you’ve accepted the mandate
Tarsons Products allotment status will be available on or around 23 November 2021. The allotted shares will be credited to the demat account by 25 November 2021. We will provide you with the link to check the allocation’s status as soon as the registrar makes it live. This may happen after the IPO is closed (after 17 November 2021).