Future without Brokerage
₹ 0 Brokerage & No Commission
Free Intraday | Free Delivery |
Free F&O trades | Free Mutual Funds |
Free IPOs | Free Currency trades
| Free eMargin Facility
Yes, they are ALL FREE for LIFE!
What's the catch? There is NO catch
No Subscription Fee |
No Expiry |
No Limits |
No Quarterly Charges
No Annual Charges |
No Buy & Sell IPO Charges
How to Open a m.Stock Demat & Trading Account
Opening a Trading & Demat account is now Quick and Super Easy
- Enter your mobile number and fill out the online KYC
- Verify personal information - address proof, identity proof, PAN number and date of birth
- Select from payment options for a trading account that is apt for you, and make the payment online
- Add your bank account and complete your profile
- Post this your account will be opened and you will receive your login credentials shortly
Launching MTF (eMargin) @7.99%^
Now you can do MTF trading at one of the lowest interest rate in the industry
|Funding Value||^m.Stock’s Effective Interest Rate|
|Up to ₹10 Lakhs||9.49%|
|₹10 Lakhs - ₹25 Lakhs||8.99%|
|Above ₹25 Lakhs||7.99%|
MTF interest rate will be charged on the gross total funding amount availed from m.Stock irrespective of the number of positions taken.
Upto 80% Funding |
Unlimited Holding Period |
No Hidden Charges
Start your Online Trading Journey in the Share Market With m.Stock
5 minutes onboarding**
Effortless trading and investment onboarding process to receiving the login details in a matter of minutes. Just keep your PAN and bank details handy.
Easy eSign and Digilocker Benefits
eSign your application and authorisation documents without having to leave your home to open your demat account. Through Digilocker, the entire process becomes infinitely simpler as your documents are pre-verified.
Paperless & Seamless
The entire demat and trading account opening process is online making it quick, paperless and hassle-free.
Web & App Enabled
Stay connected anytime and from anywhere. You can access your trading and demat account through the online portal or directly through the m.Stock app.
Your demat and trading account gets activated within minutes of completing your on-boarding journey. You will receive your Login id and password, after which you can go ahead and explore your m.Stock Trading & Demat account.
Investments made Secure, Simple & Seamless!
Advance technology driven web & mobile platforms, tailored to the needs of traders & investors
Our platform is geared to handle 1.2 Crore trades / day and 90,000 orders / second with 15 Lakh users at the same time.
A Global Brand - Mirae Asset
With a presence in over 15 Countries, Mirae Asset has built a global brand and a legacy over the past 25 years. Managing over $600 bn worth of global assets and Millions of customers, puts us in a unique position to create the best is class experience.
All products on one platform
With Features like Multiple watchlists, price alerts, one-view portfolio, options chain and many more
- Future & Options
- Mutual Fund
Frequently Asked Questions
A Dematerialised or DEMAT account is an account wherein you can hold your shares, stocks, and other market securities in the digital or electronic format. With this account, you can easily own and trade your securities in the dematerialised form. It eliminates the hassles of physical certificates and length paperwork and streamlines the process of owning and holding your shares. DEMAT account holders typically need a trading account as well. The latter allows you to buy and sell share market instruments, whereas the former allows you to store them. When you buy or sell your shares from the trading account, they are credited to or debited from the DEMAT account.
The primary advantages and features of DEMAT account are as below:
- You can conveniently transfer your shares from one investor to another or one DEMAT account to another.
- You can dematerialise or convert your old share certificates to the electronic form. You can also rematerialise them to the paper form if needed. You need to pay a nominal fee for rematerialisation and dematerialisation, which differs from broker to broker.
- You can enjoy the many corporate benefits associated with investing in market securities. For instance, you can access benefits like dividend payment, interest on investments, refunds, etc., offered by the companies in which you have invested.
- One of the most prominent DEMAT account advantages is that you can avail of loan and overdraft facilities with DEMAT account. You can use your existing securities as collateral to avail of these facilities.
- DEMAT accounts reduce the risk of losing, misplacing, or damaging your investment certificates and proof of investments. You can easily exit or liquidate your investments online with just a few clicks.
- Per SEBI guidelines, you must mandatorily file a nominee or provide a signed declaration if you wish not to register one.
A Depository Participant is simply an intermediary or entity through which you can invest in market securities. DPs serve as a link between the two primary depositories in India - The National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and the Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) and the account holder. Banks, Brokerage Houses, and other financial institutions registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) serve as DPs in India.
Here are the steps to open DEMAT account online.
- 1. Choose a SEBI-approved and reputed Depository Participant (brokerage firm) - Mirae Asset, for instance.
- 2. Visit the broker's website and fill the online account opening form.
- 3. Submit scanned copies of your documents as listed in the account opening form.
- 4. Complete the e-KYC facility and wait for the broker to provide your DEMAT account number or Client ID, username and password.
- 5. Once you get these details, you can change the password and access your DEMAT account.
Yes, you may also open DEMAT accounts the traditional (offline) way. You just need to visit the nearest branch of your chosen Depository Participant to begin the account opening process. The offline process is the same as the online process, except, here, you have to provide hard copies of your documents, along with your passport size photographs and a cancelled cheque. You must also complete the KYC process at the broker's branch. The broker then sends your account details to you via e-mail or post. Note that it takes more time to open DEMAT accounts via the offline process than the online one.