We suggest you go through our policies carefully, and keep visiting for updates.
Terms & Conditions - Refer and Earn
- Referrer is a client of m.Stock.
- Referee is the person introduced by Referrer to open m.Stock account.
- Referral reward of ₹555 per account will only be paid in case Referee opens Zero Brokerage Account (₹999 Account) using Referrer’s referral link.
- There is no limit on the referral reward or the number of people that can be referred, effective from 1st September 2023. However, 5% TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) will be deducted as the referrer reaches ₹15,000 in the financial year, as per applicable Income Tax Law. Or 10% TDS will be applicable if the referrer is a specified person under section 206AB. Even if the referrer has Lower Deduction Certificate (LDC), TDS will be deducted by above mentioned rates.
- If details of the referred client already exists in m.Stock database as an existing client or as a prospect, then it will not be considered under this scheme for referral reward benefits and company reserves the right to exclude the said accounts for calculation of referral rewards.
- All the verification and account opening process will be carried out by our operations team, and company reserves the right to reject the case if the same is not in compliance with SEBI prescribed KYC requirements.
- The referrer will receive the referral reward once the referee trading account is activated.
- This reward amount will be credited in referrer’s m.Stock trading account within 24 hours of referee’s account activation.
- By participating in Refer & Earn both Referrer and Referee agree to referral details being displayed on live referral feed or any other similar form.
- Company reserves the right to amend this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The decision of m.Stock on all matters relating to, or in connection with the use of this offer shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- The Referrer shall not undertake any form of selling / advisory activities w.r.t. securities and shall not manage the portfolio of any person who is being referred. He/she shall strictly limit his/her role to “Referral” only.
- This Referral program is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active trading account with m.Stock.
- This campaign shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. m.Stock and its affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon.
You agree that the following activities are expressly prohibited and engaging in any of these will result in immediate termination and disqualification from the Refer and Earn Program, forfeiture of existing referral invitations and accrued, but not yet received, referral rewards:
- Spam, bulk distribution of invitations, distribution to strangers or any other promotion of m.Stock Refer and Earn offer through invitations that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial e-mail, SMS, publishing any article or content about m.Stock products, services etc.
- Advertisement of any kind in any form on any medium print, audio visual form, web etc. including social media (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, YouTube etc.), or spam under any applicable law or regulation.
- Fraud, attempted fraud or abuse of the m.Stock Refer and Earn offer or these Terms & Conditions.
- Organising competition, contests online, posting content about m.Stock etc.
- Any act or omission resulting in damage to m.Stock in any form whatsoever in nature.
- Any grievances related to above scheme / offer / campaign would not be entertained under investor protection or grievance redressal mechanism of the Exchange.
Filing Complaints on Scores
Easy & Quick
- Register on SCORES portal https://scores.gov.in
Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES
Name PAN Address Mobile Number E-mail ID
Speedy redressal of the grievances
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that my account would be opened as per name appearing in Income Tax records and the same would be activated after all procedure relating to client due diligence in accordance with regulatory guidelines is completed.
- I authorize Mirae Asset Capital Markets (India) Private Limited (“MACM”) to contact me including but not restricted to call/sms and sending WhatsApp communication to me even though mymobile no. may be registered under DND/DNC Registry.
- I authorize MACM to undertake my KYC online through KRA/Aadhaar/Digi locker based on authentication of opening Trading and Demat account with MACM.
- The account opening charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Client need to complete his/her account opening journey within six months from date of the payment. In case the client resumes his/her account opening journey after six months from date of payment, it will be considered as fresh/new application and he/she will have to again pay the account opening charges prevalent at the time of fresh/new application.
- I understand that Investment in securities markets are subject to marketrisks, please read all the related documents carefully before investing. Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limits.
- I confirm having read/been explained and understood the contents of the document of Policy and Procedures of the Stock broker and the tariff sheet. I further confirm having read and understood the contents of the Rights and Obligations document, Risk Disclosure Document, Guidance Note, Additional Terms & Conditions & Tariff Sheet for Trading and Demat. I do hereby agree to be bound by such provisions as outlined in these documents. I have also been informed that the standard set of documents has been displayed for information on website www.mstock.com.The Rules & Regulations of the Depository and Depository Participant, pertaining to an account which is in force now, have been read by me/us and I/We have understood the same and I agree to abide by and to be bound by the rules as are in force from time to time for such account. You can view/download the same by clicking https://bit.ly/3CPMZ5k
Please enter valid mobile number!