We suggest you go through our policies carefully, and keep visiting for updates.
Terms & Conditions
The transactions executed on the Trading and Mobile Platform of Mirae Asset Capital Markets (India) Private Limited (“MACM”) will be completed only after successful transfer of money from Client registered bank account to the Client Bank account of MACM . Please note that As per Exchange Settlement schedule , the stock purchased will be credited to client demat account within one day from date of settlement . You hereby agree and acknowledge that the transactions on the Platform once completed /traded cannot be cancelled by You. In case of successful transfer of money from Your Bank account and there are no transactions done or executed by you , the money would be refunded to Your registered bank account based on your withdrawal request or as per settlement cycle selected by you at time of opening of account with MACM whichever is earliest.
Please note that this Refund policy is designed based on MACM current Operational Procedures. It may be changed from time to time
Filing Complaints on Scores
Easy & Quick
- Register on SCORES portal https://scores.gov.in
Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES
Name PAN Address Mobile Number E-mail ID
Speedy redressal of the grievances
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that my account would be opened as per name appearing in Income Tax records and the same would be activated after all procedure relating to client due diligence in accordance with regulatory guidelines is completed.
- I authorize Mirae Asset Capital Markets (India) Private Limited (“MACM”) to contact me including but not restricted to call/sms and sending WhatsApp communication to me even though mymobile no. may be registered under DND/DNC Registry.
- I authorize MACM to undertake my KYC online through KRA/Aadhaar/Digi locker based on authentication of opening Trading and Demat account with MACM.
- Account Opening Charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances if the client fails to complete the online account opening Journey including E Signing of Account opening related documents.
- I understand that Investment in securities markets are subject to marketrisks, please read all the related documents carefully before investing. Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limits.
- I confirm having read/been explained and understood the contents of the document of Policy and Procedures of the Stock broker and the tariff sheet. I further confirm having read and understood the contents of the Rights and Obligations document, Risk Disclosure Document, Guidance Note, Additional Terms & Conditions & Tariff Sheet for Trading and Demat. I do hereby agree to be bound by such provisions as outlined in these documents. I have also been informed that the standard set of documents has been displayed for information on website www.miraeassetcm.com.The Rules & Regulations of the Depository and Depository Participant, pertaining to an account which is in force now, have been read by me/us and I/We have understood the same and I agree to abide by and to be bound by the rules as are in force from time to time for such account. You can view/download the same by clicking https://bit.ly/3CPMZ5k