We suggest you go through our policies carefully, and keep visiting for updates.
We at Mirae Asset Capital Markets (India) Private Limited, recognize the importance of protecting your personal and financial information. We assure that the information parted to us will kept in strict confidentiality and to use the information only for to help us service your requirement, to improve our services to you, to provide you with products you have requested, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
This site contains links to other web sites,Mirae Asset Capital Markets (India) Private Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Filing Complaints on Scores
Easy & Quick
- Register on SCORES portal https://scores.gov.in
Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES
Name PAN Address Mobile Number E-mail ID
Speedy redressal of the grievances
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that my account would be opened as per name appearing in Income Tax records and the same would be activated after all procedure relating to client due diligence in accordance with regulatory guidelines is completed.
- I authorize Mirae Asset Capital Markets (India) Private Limited (“MACM”) to contact me including but not restricted to call/sms and sending WhatsApp communication to me even though mymobile no. may be registered under DND/DNC Registry.
- I authorize MACM to undertake my KYC online through KRA/Aadhaar/Digi locker based on authentication of opening Trading and Demat account with MACM.
- The account opening charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Client need to complete his/her account opening journey within six months from date of the payment. In case the client resumes his/her account opening journey after six months from date of payment, it will be considered as fresh/new application and he/she will have to again pay the account opening charges prevalent at the time of fresh/new application.
- I understand that Investment in securities markets are subject to marketrisks, please read all the related documents carefully before investing. Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limits.
- I confirm having read/been explained and understood the contents of the document of Policy and Procedures of the Stock broker and the tariff sheet. I further confirm having read and understood the contents of the Rights and Obligations document, Risk Disclosure Document, Guidance Note, Additional Terms & Conditions & Tariff Sheet for Trading and Demat. I do hereby agree to be bound by such provisions as outlined in these documents. I have also been informed that the standard set of documents has been displayed for information on website www.mstock.com.The Rules & Regulations of the Depository and Depository Participant, pertaining to an account which is in force now, have been read by me/us and I/We have understood the same and I agree to abide by and to be bound by the rules as are in force from time to time for such account. You can view/download the same by clicking https://bit.ly/3CPMZ5k