Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Timeline
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO opens on 08-Dec-2023, and closes on 12-Dec-2023. The Accent Microcell Ltd IPO bid date is from 08-Dec-2023 to 12-Dec-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Listing Date
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Lot Size
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO lot size is 1000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1000 shares or 140000).
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Details
|Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Date
|08-Dec-2023 to 12-Dec-2023
|Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Price
|₹133 to ₹140 per share
|Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹78.4 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹78.4 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Vasant Vadilal Patel, Ghanshyamm Arjanbhai Patel, Nitin Jasvantbhai Patel.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Funding of Capital Exp Requirements to Set up plant at Navagam Kheda for Mfg Croscarmellose Sodium ("CCS") Sodium Starch Glycolate & Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- 2 General corporate expenses
Accent Microcell Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Experienced Promoter and management team with strong industry expertise and successful track record.
- One of the leading manufacturers of MCC (cellulose based excipient) with over two decades experience.
- Established Global presence.
- Long term relationship with clients and repeat & diversified business.
- Versatile, Technically Sound operation Team, which understands creativity at its excellence.
- Well versed and equipped with advance technology.
- Track record of growth and profitability.
- The Company is party to the case "Aryavart Foundation V/S Hemani industries Ltd. & Ors" for non-compliance of environmental laws.
- The company may face several risks associated with the proposed expansion of its manufacturing of CCS at the Proposed Unit, which could hamper its growth, prospects, cash flows and business and financial condition.
- There may be potential conflict of interests between the Company and its Group Entities.
- The company relies on a limited number of suppliers for sourcing its raw materials. Furthermore, the company has not entered into any longterm agreement or contract of supply of raw materials and consequently are exposed to price and supply fluctuations for its raw materials.
- The company derives a significant portion of its revenue from the sale of certain products and any reduction in demand for these products could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its Major Exports are to Brazil, United Kingdom, United States, Russia, Republic of Korea, Turkey, Germany, Bangladesh, Egypt, Netherland, Indonesia.
- Substantial portion of its revenues has been dependent upon the company few clients (Top 10). The loss of any one or more of its major clients would have a material effect on the company business operations and profitability.
- Its revenues are dependent on clients concentrated in the pharmaceutical industry for a significant portion of its revenue. An economic slowdown or factors affecting this segment may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company depends on its promoters, directors, key managerial personnel and senior management and its heavily relies on their knowledge and experience in operating its business and therefore, it is critical for the company's business that they remain associated with it.
- The Company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future. There can be no assurance that such transactions, individually or in the aggregate, will not have an adverse effect on the Company's financial condition and results of operations.
- Depletion of forest reserves could lead to a reduction in the availability of raw materials, potentially causing an increase in the cost of raw materials.
- Changes in technology and advancement of methods and machineries may render its current technologies and plant and machinery obsolete or require it to make substantial capital investments.
- Any failure in its Quality control process failures may harm the company's business and financial condition, leading to potential product liability claims and legal actions if its products don't meet customer expectations.
- The company yet to place orders for 100% of the equipment, plant and machinery for installation at the Proposed Unit at Navagam Kheda. Any delay in placing orders or procurement of such plant and machinery may delay the schedule of implementation and possibly increase the cost of commencing operations.
- Its business is subject to extensive regulation, if the company fail to comply or obtain and renew certain registrations, licenses and permits from government and regulatory authorities may adversely affect its business operations.
- Its international operations expose it to complex management, legal, tax and economic risks, which could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- If The company does not successfully develop or commercialise new products in a timely manner, or if the products that its commercialise do not perform as expected, the company's business, results of operations and financial condition may be adversely affected.
- The company has applied for registration of logo under the Class 5 and 35 and the company does not own the trademark legally as on date. Its may be unable to adequately protect its intellectual property. Furthermore, The company may be subject to claims alleging breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
- Majority of its domestic sales for the last 3 years and stub period is dependent majorly on Top 5 States. Any loss of business from may adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- The company has applied for registration of brand names "vincel" "acrocell" and "maccel", its company may be unable to adequately protect the company's intellectual property. Furthermore, its may be subject to claims alleging breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
- There are certain discrepancies and non-compliances noticed in some of its corporate records relating to forms filed with the Registrar of Companies, taxation authorities and other public authorities.
- The Company and Directors is involved in certain legal proceeding(s) and potential litigations. Any adverse decision in such proceeding(s) may render them liable to liabilities/penalties.
- Its inability to effectively manage the company growth or to successfully implement its business plan and growth strategy could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its business depends on protection of the company intellectual property in its product range. Its ability to compete effectively will be impaired if the company is unable to protect its intellectual property rights.
- Its lenders have charged over the company movable properties and book debts in respect of finance availed by it.
- The company is 100% dependent on third-party transportation providers for the supply of raw materials and delivery of its finished products.
- The company has issued Equity Shares during the last one year at a price that may be below the Issue Price.
- The company has significant power and water requirements for continuous running of its factories. Any disruption to the company operations on account of interruption in power and water supply or any irregular or significant hike in power tariffs may have an effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its Promoters and members of the Promoter Group will continue jointly to retain majority control over the Company even after the Issue which will allow them to determine the outcome of matters submitted to shareholders for approval.
- Its insurance coverage may not be adequate to protect it against certain operating hazards and this may have a material adverse effect on its business.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by its Promoters could be lower than the issue price.
- Its Promoters have interest in the Company, other than reimbursement of expenses incurred or remuneration.
- Its ability to pay dividends in the future may be affected by any material adverse effect on its future earnings, financial condition cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditures and restrictive covenants in its financing arrangements.
- The company does not own the premises in which its Dahej Unit is located and the same is on lease arrangement. Any termination of such lease/license and/or non-renewal thereof and attachment by Property Owner could adversely affect its operations.
- The Price of its Equity Shares may be volatile, or an active trading market may not develop.
- There is no monitoring agency appointed by the Company to monitor the utilization of the Issue proceeds.
- The Objects of the Issue for which funds are being raised, are based on its management estimates and any bank or financial institution or any independent agency has not appraised the same. The deployment of funds in the project is entirely at its discretion, based on the parameters as mentioned in the chapter titles "Objects of the Issue".
- Strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by its employees or any other kind of disputes with the companys employees/workmen in future could adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Compliance with, and changes in, safety, health and environmental laws and various labour, workplace and related laws and regulations impose additional costs and may increase its compliance costs and a such adversely affect the company results of operations and its financial condition.
- The company cannot assure you that its equity shares will be listed on the SME platform of NSE in a timely manner or at all, which may restrict your ability to dispose of the equity shares.
- Sale of Equity Shares by its Promoters or other significant shareholder(s) may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- After this Issue, the price of the Equity Shares may be highly volatile, or an active trading market for the Equity Shares may not develop.
- The Issue price of its Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of the company Equity Shares after the Issue and the market price of its Equity Shares may decline below the issue price and you may not be able to sell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price.
- Establishing New Facility to meet the rising demand for CCS, SSG, and CMC.
- Diverse Product Portfolio & Quality Services.
- Increasing its Global presence.
- Focus on quality.
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Accent Microcell Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Dec 12, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Prospectus
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Listing Date
|15 Dec 23
|NSE - SME
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Registrar
KFin Techologies Ltd
Phone: +91 40 6716 2222
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Corporate Capitalventures Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Accent Microcell Ltd IPO
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 08-Dec-2023 to 12-Dec-2023 has an issue size of ₹78.4 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Accent Microcell Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Accent Microcell Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 08-Dec-2023 to 12-Dec-2023.
The lot size of Accent Microcell Ltd is 1000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹140000 and ₹140000 respectively.
Allotment date for Accent Microcell Ltd is 13-Dec-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 14-Dec-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 14-Dec-2023.
The registrar for Accent Microcell Ltd IPO is KFin Techologies Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Accent Microcell Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).