With 2.5 lakh+ users, m.Stock trading account is one of the best trading accounts in India. Enjoy zero brokerage across products for life – intraday, delivery, futures and options, currency, mutual funds and more. No order limit. No age limit. No hidden charges.
Zero Brokerage for Life
across all products
brokerage saved in 3 months
Global Legacy, Mirae Asset
25+ years of rich global expertise
What is trading account?
Demat and trading account are both compulsory to trade in the Indian stock markets. Both these accounts work in tandem to facilitate buying, selling, and storage of digital (electronic) assets like shares, mutual funds, bonds, debentures, ETFs, gold bonds etc. While a Demat account merely stores your assets, the actual trading takes place through a trading account.
- Purchase of shares
- Sale of shares
- Credited with shares purchased
- Debited with shares sold
- Debited with purchase price
- Credited with sale proceeds
Benefits of m.Stock Trading account
- Enjoy Zero Brokerage and Zero account maintenance charges for life
- Superior technology with advanced features and tools
- Rich legacy of 25+ years courtesy the brand, Mirae Asset
|Segment||No. of orders daily||Annual brokerage paid|
*Assuming Rs. 20 per order
m.Stock trading account is a winning combination of unique pricing and seamless, intuitive trading platform. With our revolutionary Zero Brokerage account, you can trade across all products without paying a single rupee in brokerage. This covers equity – intraday and delivery, F&Os, Currency, ETFs, Mutual Funds and more. By going brokerage-free, you can save thousands and even lakhs in brokerage fee annually!
- Intuitive interface facilitating fast, reliable, and seamless trading and investing
- Trusted by lakhs of investors with daily turnover of 1,000+ crore
- Advanced fundamental and technical data at your fingertips
- Margin Trading Facility @ 6.99%^
- Diverse product basket – Intraday, Delivery, F&O, Currency, Margin Trading, IPOs, ETFs & more.
- Coming soon: Direct Mutual Funds, Margin Pledge, Commodity
m.Stock Trading account – seamless, intuitive, and fast technology
How to open Demat and trading account with m.Stock
Personal Details Enter personal details like PAN, Aadhaar, Bank details
Select Brokerage & AMC Plan Choose between ₹0 Brokerage & Free Delivery Account and make payment
Income proof & e-Sign Complete online KYC process, upload proof and eSign
Trusted by lakhs of investors with daily turnover of
4 - star rated trading app
with 8 million+
Total turnover of
retail client holdings
MTF book size
Here's what the world has to say
A very intuitive platform. Barely took a few minutes to apply online and complete the KYC. 1-click order placement. Kudos m.Stock team!
m.Stock share market trading app is ideal for investments. Easy to read dashboard & I can access it easily to check my portfolio.
Mujhe m.Stock trading app use karne mei bohot accha lagta hai. Mei ye app sabko recommend karta hu aur future mei bhi karunga!
m.Stock trading app itna simple ki koi bhi yeh app use kar sakte hai. Unke live market updates right moves lene me help karta he.
m.Stock trading app main apne dost ko bhi recommend kiya hu and even they are now happy traders! Zero brokerage is the best! Thank you m.Stock!
Opening an account with m.Stock has been an absolute bliss as it took less than 5 minutes!
Till date, my experience with m.Stock has been phenomenal. Their features, tools, and customer service is top-notch
My experience till date has been good. The m.Stock trading app is easy, quick, and has interesting tools and features
Frequently Asked Questions
A Demat and trading account are both mandatory requirements for trading in the stock market in India. However, contrary to popular belief, they are 2 separate accounts and serve different purposes. While a Demat account is quite similar to a bank account and is needed to hold/store securities such as shares, ETFs, bonds, mutual fund units, REITs, etc.) in a digital format, a trading account is required to buy and sell them on the stock exchange.
Both these accounts work in tandem and are usually linked to each other for seamless trading. However, it is also possible to open a Demat account alone if the idea is just to store your securities for the long term. Similarly, it is also possible to open a trading account alone and trade in futures and options, as this form of trading does not require taking the delivery of the stocks, hence not requiring a Demat account.
Your Demat, trading, and bank account are interlinked and work in tandem to create a seamless investment experience. When you want to buy a stock, the money is transferred from your bank account to your trading account. When buy order is successfully executed, money is debited to your trading account. In exchange, shares are credited in your Demat account.
Trading in stocks and other securities can be a profitable source of income. It is no surprise then that crores of Indians transact on the stock market on a daily basis. However, this cannot be done directly on your own. As per SEBI guidelines, you need to first open a trading account with a registered broker. Your broker then provides a trading terminal, using which you can transact in the stock market. A trading account makes investing convenient, safe, fast, and transparent.
Share market trading is a great way to earn from the comfort of your own home. If you’re searching for the ideal Indian trading app, then look no further than m.Stock from Mirae Asset. The decades of in-depth market experience and trading knowledge is evident in the detailed fundamental and technical analysis for investors to understand the relevant stock details before deciding to invest in it. With a highly intuitive UI and helpful UX, m.Stock is the one of the best stock market apps, especially for beginners and seasoned traders alike.
Using its Zero Brokerage account you can freely trade as much as you want without worrying about trading or per transaction charges. You even have the option of getting rid of AMC costs by paying a one-time fee upfront. The amazing part is that m.Stock is not just a trading app. It also allows you to invest in direct mutual funds conveniently via a SIP or even as a lumpsum amount. Always available through the web portal and smartphone app and supported by an ever-reliable customer support team, m.Stock is clearly one of the best stock market apps in India.
Different brokers levy different trading account opening charges. Furthermore, there may be other charges as well like brokerage and annual maintenance charges (AMC). The amazing part about m.Stock is that the trading account can be opened for free and with a one-time charge of ₹ 999 you can trade in all the available products without incurring any brokerage. If you would like to get rid of the AMC as well, this can be done for life by paying another ₹ 999 as a one-time cost. So, effectively, you can save over thousands of rupees on brokerages and other charges, making it the most cost-effective option out there.
If you open a trading account through the traditional, offline, mode, then it is likely to take 5-6 business days. However, these days it can be done using the internet in a paperless manner. While most brokers have started offering the ability to open a trading account online, with m.Stock this can be done in just a matter of a few minutes by using its state-of-the-art technology and intuitive platform to help you open an account without leaving the comfort of your home. All you need are the following:
- Email ID
- Bank Account (IFSC code, Account number, Photo of a cancelled cheque)
- PAN card
- Address proof (like passport, Aadhaar card)
There are 3 types of Demat accounts in India:
- Regular Demat Account is the most popular one, used by resident Indian citizens to hold and store stocks and other securities in digital form. This account is linked to a regular bank account
- Repatriable Demat Account is used by NRIs wherein they can transfer their trade earnings overseas. A Non-Resident External (NRE) bank account is compulsory to open a repatriable Demat account
- Non-repatriable Demat Account is used by NRIs to trade on the Indian stock exchange without transferring money abroad. This Demat account is linked to a Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) bank account.
There are three main types of trading accounts:
- Equity trading account allows you to buy and sell stocks, futures and options contracts. However, you will not be able to take delivery of the stock. In other words, you can trade but you can only hold them in a Demat account.
- Currency trading account lets you participate in the largest and most liquid trading market in the world - the foreign exchange trade. Forex or currency trading requires very low margins and can be highly rewarding.
- Commodity trading account is required to trade in various commodities like precious metals (gold, silver, platinum), Agri-products (pulses, cotton, paddy), spices, crude oil, etc. The most popular commodity trading exchanges are the National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) and the Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited (MCX).
Due to the multitude of share brokers providing the option to open an online trading account, it becomes imperative to carefully understand and compare the features before choosing one. Here are some of the important factors to note in order to have the best and most rewarding trading experience.
- Brokerage and transaction cost
- Speed and stability of the platform
- Products and features offered by the platform
- Costs and other charges
- Variety of products
- Reliability and availability of technology
- Information and financial security
m.Stock offers one of the fastest trading platforms, which is highly intuitive and built using state-of-the-art technology. It is extremely easy to use and navigate while giving you all the latest market updates and information in real time, for you to make informed trading decisions. Apart from the best technical and fundamental analysis gained from decades of market experience, m.Stock offers the option of Zero Brokerage and AMC-free trading for life, by paying a one-time fee upfront.
Yes, you can trade in the four major currency pairs, which are, USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR, and JPY-INR. In fact, the currency market is one of the largest in the world and is highly liquid. Moreover, it requires very low margins. This makes it highly lucrative and extremely popular. All you need to do is open a currency trading account or activate the currency/forex trading segment in your existing m.Stock trading account. The most common purposes people do currency trading for include general gains and business operations, hedging their portfolio from market volatility, and as a means of speculative trading.
Yes, you can trade in derivatives as well. Derivatives can be traded across different asset classes such as equity, currency, metals, and other commodities etc. Your m.Stock trading account allows you to buy and sell derivative contracts for Future & Options, forex, and commodities as well. Since, derivatives trading requires experience and expertise, the m.Stock platform offers guidance and helpful tips that help you maximise your gains while minimising your risk exposure.