Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Timeline
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO opens on 22-Aug-2023, and closes on 24-Aug-2023. The Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO bid date is from 22-Aug-2023 to 24-Aug-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Listing Date
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Lot Size
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO lot size is 130 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 14 lots (1820 shares or 196560).
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Details
|Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Date
|22-Aug-2023 to 24-Aug-2023
|Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹2 per share
|Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Price
|₹102 to ₹108 per share
|Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹351 Cr)
|Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹162 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹178.5 Cr)
|Book Built Portion
|QIB Shares Offered
|Not more than 6276490
|Retail Shares Offered
|Not less than 11508824
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Not less than 4932353
|Sat Industries Ltd.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Full or part repayment and/or prepayment of certain outstanding secured borrowings(including foreclosure charges, if any)availed by the company
- 2 Funding working capital requirements of the company
- 3 General corporate purposes and Unidentified inorganic acquisitions
Aeroflex Industries Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Global flexible flow solutions provider operating in huge addressable market, catering to diverse industry segments
- Export oriented business model.
- Primary manufacturer of flexible flow solutions (Make in India with no listed peers with advance manufacturing facility and R&D infrastructure).
- High entry and exit barriers.
- Experienced and dedicated senior team across key functions.
- The company exports its products to various countries and the export operations of the Company contribute more than 80% of Revenue from Operations. On account of the aforesaid, its may be subject to significant import duties or restrictions of the relevant jurisdictions. Further, adverse fluctuation in foreign exchange rate, unavailability of any fiscal benefits or our inability to comply with related requirements may have an adverse effect on our business and results of operations.
- The company in the usual course of business do not enter into long-term contracts with suppliers for its raw materials and an increase in the cost of, or a shortfall in the availability or quality of such raw materials, in a timely manner or at all, could have an adverse effect on its business and results of operations.
- The company business is dependent and will continue to depend on its single manufacturing facility, and its subject to certain risks in that behalf. Any slowdown or shutdown in the company manufacturing operations could have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Company requires significant amounts of working capital and significant portion of the company working capital is consumed in trade receivables and inventories. Its inability to meet the company working capital requirements including failure to realise receivables and inventories may have an adverse effect on its results of operations and overall business.
- The company in the usual course of business do not have long term contracts with most of its customers and rely on purchase orders for delivery of its product and they may cancel or modify their orders, change production quantities, delay production or change their sourcing strategy. Loss of one or more of its customers or a reduction in their demand for the company products could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- If the company fail to effectively implement its production schedules, the company business and results of operations may be materially and adversely affected.
- The geographical concentration of its exports to certain countries and the inability to operate and grow its business in such countries may have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flows and future business prospects.
- The markets in which its customers operate are characterized by sectors specific to the industries which its cater to and their changing preferences and other related factors including lower manufacturing costs and therefore as a result we may be affected by any disruptions in the industry. Its profitability, business and commercial success is significantly dependent on its ability to successfully anticipate the industry and customer requirements and utilize its resources to enhance and develop the company products that efficiently satisfy and meet its client's specific requirements in a timely manner. Any failure on its part to do so, may have an impact on the reputation of its products, which could have an adverse effect on its revenue, reputation, financial conditions, results of operations and cash flows.
- If the products its manufacture are found to be deficient, its may lose the company customers and may be subject to product liability claims or claims alleging deficiency which may also cause damage to its reputation and/or adversely affect its results of operations and financial condition.
- The company depend on third parties for the supply of raw material and delivery of products. A disruption in the supply of raw materials or failure of its suppliers to meet their obligations could impact its production and increase the company costs.
- The company inability to successfully further diversify its products may adversely affect its growth and negatively impact its profitability.
- The company has had experienced negative cash flows from operations in the recent past, and its may have negative cash flows in the future.
- A shortage or non-availability of essential utilities such as electricity, water and gas could affect its manufacturing operations and have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The industry segments in which its operate being fragmented and diversified, its face competition from other large and small global and domestic players, which may affect its business operations and financial conditions.
- The Company has unsecured loan that may be recalled by the lender at any time.
- The company Promoter is involved in a tax proceedings which is currently pending. Any adverse decision in the proceeding may render its Promoter liable to penalty and/or monetary compensation and may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- The company funding requirements and proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds are based on management estimates and its have not entered into any definitive arrangements to utilize certain portions of the Net Proceeds of the Issue and have not been independently appraised by a bank or a financial institution Any variation in the utilisation of the Net Proceeds would be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- The company is dependent on its management team, number of Key Managerial Personnel and persons with technical expertise and the loss of or its inability to attract or retain such persons could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company financing agreements impose certain restrictions on its operations, and its failure to comply with operational and financial covenants may adversely affect its reputation, business and financial condition.
- This Draft Red Herring Prospectus contains information from an industry report which its have paid for and commissioned from D&B, appointed by the Company pursuant to an engagement letter dated March 22, 2023. There can be no assurance that such third-party statistical, financial and other industry information is either complete or accurate.
- If the company is unable to sustain or manage its growth, its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows may be materially adversely affected.
- The company require a number of approvals, NOCs, licences, registrations and permits in the ordinary course of its business.
- The Company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future. There can be no assurance that such transactions, individually or in the aggregate, will not have an adverse effect on the Company's financial condition and results of operations.
- The company is unable to trace some of its historical records. Consequently, its may be subject to regulatory actions and penalties for any such non-compliance and its business, financial condition and reputation may be adversely affected.
- The company do not have documentary evidence for the educational qualification and experience proof of one of its Directors, included in "The company Management" in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus.
- The company Promoter and other persons have extended guarantees for loan facilities availed by the Company. Revocation of any or all of these guarantees may adversely affect its business operations and financial condition.
- The Offer Price, market capitalization to total income multiple, market capitalization to earnings multiple, price to earnings ratio and enterprise value to EBITDA ratio based on the Offer Price of the Company, may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares on listing.
- Any increase in interest rates would have an adverse effect on its results of operations and will expose the Company to interest rate risks.
- Any inability to protect its intellectual property or any claims that the company infringe on the intellectual property rights of others could have a material adverse effect on it.
- The Company requires to renew number of approvals, licenses, registrations and permits to develop and operate its business and operations and any failure or delay to obtain or renew them in a timely manner may adversely affect its operations and results.
- An inability to maintain adequate insurance coverage in connection with its business and Manufacturing Unit may adversely affect its operations and profitability.
- The outbreak and after-effects of COVID-19, or outbreak of any other severe communicable disease could have a potential impact on its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- If the company fail to maintain an effective system of internal controls, its may not be able to successfully manage or accurately report its financial risk.
- The industry in which its operate is labour intensive and its manufacturing operations may be materially adversely affected by strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by its employees or those of its suppliers.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in its financing arrangements.
- Employee fraud or misconduct could harm it by impairing its ability to attract and retain clients and subject it to significant legal liability and reputational harm.
- The Company will not receive any proceeds from the offer for sale by the Promoter Selling Shareholder and Promoter Group Selling Shareholder.
- Significant differences exist between Ind AS and other accounting principles, such as Indian GAAP, IFRS and U.S. GAAP, which may be material to investors' assessments of its financial condition, result of operations and cash flows.
- The Company's future funding requirements, in the form of further issue of capital or other securities and/or loans taken by it may turn out to be prejudicial to the interest of the shareholders depending upon the terms and conditions on which they are raised.
- Expand its portfolio of solutions to capitalize on large opportunities across industrial segments
- Scale up its In-house Design and R&D efforts.
- Increase focus on global markets and enhance its international presence.
- Expand its domestic business to leverage the opportunities across industrial segments.
- Focus on Digitisation and Industry 4.0 initiatives to drive operational efficiencies and achieve synergies.
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO is subscribed 97.11 times on Aug 24, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed 34.41 times in the retail category, 194.73 times in the QIB category, and 126.13 times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Prospectus
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Listing Date
|31 Aug 23
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Pantomath Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 22-Aug-2023 to 24-Aug-2023 has an issue size of ₹351 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 22-Aug-2023 to 24-Aug-2023.
The lot size of Aeroflex Industries Ltd is 130 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 14 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹14040 and ₹196560 respectively.
Allotment date for Aeroflex Industries Ltd is 29-Aug-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 30-Aug-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 31-Aug-2023.
The registrar for Aeroflex Industries Ltd IPO is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Aeroflex Industries Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).