Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Timeline
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO opens on 12-Oct-2023, and closes on 16-Oct-2023. The Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO bid date is from 12-Oct-2023 to 16-Oct-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Listing Date
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Lot Size
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO lot size is 3000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (3000 shares or 135000).
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Details
|Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Date
|12-Oct-2023 to 16-Oct-2023
|Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Price
|₹45 per share
|Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹14.74 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹14.74 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Arvind Kantilal Shah, Parul Arvind Shah, Vinit Arvind Shah.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Funding capital expenditure of the company
- 2 General corporate purposes
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Experienced Promoters and Management Team.
- Competitive cost structure and efficient operations.
- Location of its facilities promotes closer association with its vendors and customers.
- The company revenues are highly dependent on its operations in the geographical region of state of Gujarat. Any adverse development affecting the company operations in this region could have an adverse impact on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Its revenue and profits are largely dependent on chartering of barges.
- The company's top 5 customers contribute a significant portion of its revenue from operations.
- The company is involved in certain legal proceedings which are pending at different levels of adjudication before various courts, tribunals, enquiry officers, and appellate authorities.
- The Company has in the past has made certain inadvertent erroneous filings under Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013. Further, there have also been instances where the Company has inadvertently filed incorrect information with the RoC in its statutory filings.
- Some of its corporate records, including forms filed with the Registrar of Companies are not traceable. The company cannot assure you that these forms of filings will be available in the future or that its will not be subject to any penalties imposed by the relevant regulatory authority in this respect.
- The company does not own registered Office and one of its hotel viz. Hotel 999 is used by it.
- The Company operates under several statutory and regulatory permits, licenses and approvals. Its failure to obtain and/or renew any approvals or licenses in future may have an adverse impact on its business operations.
- The company have incurred substantial indebtedness which exposes it to various risks which may have an adverse effect on its business and the results of operations.
- The Company has availed unsecured loans which are repayable on demand. Any demand from lenders for repayment of such unsecured loans, may adversely affect its cash flows.
- The company lenders have charge over its movable and immovable properties in respect of finance availed by it.
- The company has availed credit facility from banks, and it is subject to certain restrictive covenants. Any Delay in issuing No Objection Certificate for the proposed issue may delay its proposed Initial public offering.
- The hospitality industry is affected by consumer preferences and perceptions.
- If the company is not able to obtain, renew or maintain the statutory and regulatory permits and approvals required to operate its business it may have an adverse effect on the company business.
- The company depends on its corporate name and logo that its may not be able to protect and/or maintain.
- There may be potential conflict of interests between the Company and group entity/ company promoted by its Promoters cum Director.
- The company Promoters and Promoter Group will continue to exercise control post completion of the Issue and will have considerable influence over the outcome of matters.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depends upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in its financing arrangements.
- The company inability to successfully implement its business plan, expansion and growth strategies could have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses to its Promoters and Directors; they are interested to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement thereon in the Company and for the transactions entered into between the Company and themselves as well as between the Company and its Group Companies/ Entities.
- Its business requires it to obtain and renew certain registrations, licenses and permits from government and regulatory authorities and the failure to obtain and renew them in a timely manner may adversely affect its business operations.
- The hotel industry is cyclical and sensitive to changes in the economy, and this could have a significant impact on its operations and financial results. The company is subject to operating risks common in the hotel industry.
- The company is subject to the restrictive covenants of banks in respect of the Loan/Credit Limit and other banking facilities availed from them.
- The company Object has not been appraised by any Bank or Financial Institution. Any significant deviation in the Object could adversely impact its operations and sustainability in the absence of any independent monitoring agency.
- There is no monitoring agency appointed by the Company and the deployment of funds are at the discretion of its Management and the company Board of Directors, though it shall be monitored by its Audit Committee.
- The company Promoters, members of Promoter Group and director have mortgaged their properties and provided personal guarantees to certain loan facilities availed by it, which if revoked may require alternative guarantees, repayment of amounts due or termination of the facilities.
- The sectors in which the company operates are capital intensive in nature, and its may not be able to raise the required capital for acquisition of Barges, which could have a material adverse effect on its ability to complete the company projects.
- The Company had a negative cash flow in its operating activities in the past years, details of which are given below. Sustained negative cash flow could impact its growth and business.
- Any misconduct by employees or its failure to comply with laws or regulations could weaken the company ability to win contracts, which could result in reduced revenues and profits.
- Its insurance coverage may be inadequate to satisfy future claims against it.
- In the event there is any delay in the completion of the Issue, or delay in schedule of implementation, there would be a corresponding delay in the completion of the objects of this Issue which would in turn affect its revenues and results of operations.
- Its success largely depends on the company's Board and Key Managerial Personnel and its ability to attract and retain them. Any loss of its director and key managerial personnel could adversely affect the company business, operations and financial condition.
- The compay have not made any alternate arrangements for meeting its capital requirements for the Objects of the issue. Further its have not identified any alternate source of financing the "Objects of the Issue". Any shortfall in raising / meeting the same could adversely affect its growth plans, operations and financial performance.
- Certain information contained in this Draft Prospectus is based on management estimates and its cannot assure you of the completeness or accuracy of the data.
- The requirements of being a public listed company may strain its resources and impose additional requirements.
- Improving its functional efficiency.
- Leveraging its market skills and relationship.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Oct 16, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Prospectus
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Listing Date
|25 Oct 23
|NSE - SME
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Registrar
Skyline Financial Services Pvt
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Beeline Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 12-Oct-2023 to 16-Oct-2023 has an issue size of ₹14.74 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 12-Oct-2023 to 16-Oct-2023.
The lot size of Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd is 3000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹135000 and ₹135000 respectively.
Allotment date for Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd is 19-Oct-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 20-Oct-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 23-Oct-2023.
The registrar for Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd IPO is Skyline Financial Services Pvt. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Arvind & Company Shipping Agencies Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).