Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Timeline
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO opens on 27-Jun-2023, and closes on 30-Jun-2023. The Cyient DLM Ltd IPO bid date is from 27-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Listing Date
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Lot Size
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO lot size is 56 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (728 shares or 192920).
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Details
|Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Date
|27-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023
|Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Price
|₹250 to ₹265 per share
|Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹592 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹592 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Built Portion
|QIB Shares Offered
|Not more than 6924000
|Retail Shares Offered
|Not less than 2308000
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Not less than 3462000
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Funding incremental working capital requirements of the company
- 2 Funding capital expenditure of the company
- 3 Repayment/prepayment in part or full of certain of the company borrowings
- 4 Achieving inorganic growth through acquisitions
- 5 General corporate purposes
Cyient DLM Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Ability to provide integrated engineering solutions with capabilities across the product value chain.
- High entry barriers for its competitors due to its technical expertise, capabilities in safety-critical electronics in highly regulated industries and customer engagement.
- Robust and industry leading order book with marquee customers, with whom the company enjoys sustained and long-standing relationships as its preferred partner.
- Manufacturing infrastructure, stringent quality, diverse in-house capabilities and robust supply chain, enabling it to provide high quality end-to end integrated solutions to its customers.
- Parentage of its Promoter, Cyient Limited, and a long history of industry expertise, an experienced Board and senior management team.
- The company business is dependent on the sale of its products to certain key customers. The loss of any of the company key customers or loss of revenue from sales to its customers could have a material adverse effect on the company business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company order book may not be indicative of its future growth rate or new business orders the company will receive in the future. Further, its may not realize all of the revenue expected from our order book.
- The company is highly dependent on its Promoter and its management team and key personnel and the loss of any key team member may adversely affect its business performance.
- The company depend on third party suppliers for raw materials and components, which are on a purchase order basis. Such suppliers may not perform, or be able to perform their conditions in a timely manner, or at all and any delay, shortage, interruption, reduction in the supply of or volatility in the prices of raw materials on which the company relies may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Any failure to compete effectively in the highly competitive EMS industry could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The markets in which its customers compete are characterized by sectors specific to the industries which the company cater to, and their rapidly changing preferences and other related factors including lower manufacturing costs and therefore as a result its may be affected by any disruptions in the industry.
- Any decline in the value of investments of the Company, present and future, could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- There may be problems with the products its design through the design team of the company Promoter, manufacture or service that could result in liability claims against it, reduced demand for our services and damage to the company reputation.
- The global nature of its operations exposes it to numerous risks that could materially adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Any defaults or delays in payment by a significant portion of its customers, may have an adverse effect on business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest.
- The company funding requirements and proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds are based on management estimates and its has not entered into any definitive arrangements to utilize certain portions of the Net Proceeds of the Issue. Its has relied on the quotations received from third parties for estimation of the cost for its capital expenditure requirements and have not been independently appraised by a bank or a financial institution.
- The company Promoter will continue to retain significant shareholding in the Company after the Issue, which will allow it to exercise control over it.
- The company manufacturing facilities, Registered Office and Corporate Office are located on land parcels that are not owned by it and are held by the company on a leasehold basis. In the event its lose or are unable to renew such leasehold rights, its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows may be adversely affected.
- COVID-19 has had, and could continue to have, an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Unplanned slowdowns or shutdowns of its manufacturing operations could have an adverse effect on the company business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The strict quality requirements required to be complied with by its result in the company incurring significant expenses to maintain its product quality. Any failure in maintaining the company quality accreditations and certifications may negatively impact its brand and reputation may adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition, cash flows and reputation.
- The company insurance coverage may not be adequate to protect its against all potential losses or to satisfy potential claims, which may have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- This Draft Red Herring Prospectus contains information from an industry report which its have paid for and commissioned from Frost & Sullivan, appointed by the Company pursuant to an engagement letter dated November 19, 2022. There can be no assurance that such third-party statistical, financial and other industry information is either complete or accurate.
- The company failure to keep its technical knowledge confidential could erode the company competitive advantage.
- In the event that its Net Proceeds to be utilised towards inorganic growth initiatives are insufficient for the cost of its proposed inorganic acquisitions, its may have to seek alternative forms of funding.
- The company has incurred losses in recent financial years.
- The company has, in the preceding one year, issued Equity Shares at a price which could be lower than the Issue Price. The price at which its has issued Equity Shares during the last one year from the date of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus may not be indicative of the Issue Price.
- Non-compliance with and changes in, safety, health, environmental and labour laws and other applicable regulations, may adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- Foreign exchange fluctuations may adversely affect its earnings and profitability.
- Cyber risk and the failure to maintain the integrity of its operational or security systems or infrastructure, or those of the company customers or other third parties with which its conduct business, could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company do not own the "Cyient" trademark or the trademark to its logo. The company has entered into a Trade-Name License Agreement with its Promoter for the usage of the "Cyient" trademark, and the trademark license agreement may be terminated under certain circumstances.
- The company is dependent on third parties for the transportation and timely delivery of its products to customers.
- There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the Company, one of its Directors and the company Promoter and adverse outcomes in such proceedings may negatively affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company is highly dependent on its Mysuru facility for a significant portion of the company revenue from operations and its manufacturing facilities are geographically concentrated. Any disruption in its Mysuru facility may adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- If the company is unable to sustain or manage its growth, the company business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows may be materially adversely affected.
- A downgrade in its credit rating could adversely affect the company ability to raise capital in the future.
- The company has working capital requirements and may require additional financing to meet those requirements, which could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The activities carried out at its manufacturing facilities can cause injury to people or property in certain circumstances.
- The Company has availed unsecured loans from its Promoter, some of which may be recalled by the company Promoter at any time and the Company may not have adequate funds to make timely payments or at all.
- The company may be affected by strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by its employees that could interfere with the company operations.
- The company is required to comply with certain restrictive covenants under its financing agreements. Any non-compliance may lead to, amongst others, suspension of further drawdowns, which may adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company engage contract workers for carrying out certain functions of its business operations. In the event of non-availability of such contract workers at reasonable cost, any adverse regulatory orders or any default on payments to them by the agencies could lead to disruption of the manufacturing facilities and its business operations.
- The company may undertake or may be forced to undertake certain onerous contractual obligations with some of its customers.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depend on its earnings, financial condition, profit after tax available for distribution, cash flow, cash balance, debt-raising capacity, liquidity and return ratios and restrictive covenants of its financing arrangements.
- Some of the company corporate records, including those relating to allotments of its Equity Shares in the past, are not traceable.
- Some of its Directors and the company Promoter have interests other than reimbursement of expenses incurred and normal remuneration or benefits in the Company.
- The company Directors or Promoter may enter into ventures that may lead to real or potential conflicts of interest with its business.
- Certain Non-GAAP financial measures and other statistical information relating to its operations and financial performance have been included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus. These Non-GAAP financial measures are not measures of operating performance or liquidity defined by Ind AS and may not be comparable with those presented by other companies.
- A portion of the Net Proceeds may be utilised for repayment or prepayment of certain working capital facilities availed by the Company from Axis Bank Limited, which is an affiliate of Axis Capital Limited, one of the BRLMs.
- Strengthening its core capabilities across focus industries and building scale
- Strengthen its B2S value proposititon by investing in design capabilities to enhance its value addition and increase ownership in its engagements
- Expanding inorganically to increase its geographic footprint and proximity with clients, further strengthen its capabilities and gain access to target customers
- Strengthening its supply chain ecosystem and building on its operational efficiency
- Further enhancing its capabilities in after-market services and value-added services, and exploring new adjacencies
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Cyient DLM Ltd IPO is subscribed 67.31 times on Jun 30, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed 49.22 times in the retail category, 90.44 times in the QIB category, and 45.05 times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Prospectus
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Listing Date
|10 Jul 23
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Registrar
KFin Techologies Ltd
Phone: +91 40 6716 2222 / 18003094001
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Axis Capital Ltd
- JM Financial Ltd
FAQs on Cyient DLM Ltd IPO
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 27-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023 has an issue size of ₹592 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Cyient DLM Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Cyient DLM Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 27-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023.
The lot size of Cyient DLM Ltd is 56 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 13 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹14840 and ₹192920 respectively.
Allotment date for Cyient DLM Ltd is 05-Jul-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 06-Jul-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 07-Jul-2023.
The registrar for Cyient DLM Ltd IPO is KFin Techologies Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Cyient DLM Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).