HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Timeline
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO opens on 20-Jun-2023, and closes on 23-Jun-2023. The HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO bid date is from 20-Jun-2023 to 23-Jun-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Opening Date
|HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Listing Date
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Lot Size
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO lot size is 25 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (325 shares or 190125).
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Details
|HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Date
|20-Jun-2023 to 23-Jun-2023
|HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Price
|₹555 to ₹585 per share
|HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹480 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹150 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹330 Cr)
|Book Built Portion
|QIB Shares Offered
|Not more than 1729729
|Retail Shares Offered
|Not less than 3027027
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Not less than 1297298
|Wajid Ahmed, Gulzar Ahmad, Mohammad Mehmood Qureshi.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Funding working capital requirements of the company
- 2 General corporate purposes
HMA Agro Industries Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Production Quality and well established Set up
- Well Experienced Management Team
- Long standing relations with its customer base and well-established marketing set up
- One of the well established Brands
- Well Diversified Market Reach
- Its Promoter/Director, its Subsidiaries and its Group Companies are parties to certain legal proceedings. Any adverse decision in such proceedings may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company derive a significant portion of its revenue from meat business and any reduction in demand or in the production of such products could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company require certain approvals and licenses in the ordinary course of business and are required to comply with certain rules and regulations to operate its business, and the failure to obtain, retain and renew such approvals and licenses in timely manner or comply with such rules and regulations or at all may adversely affect its operations.
- The company operate in a highly regulated and environmental and religiously sensitive business. Certain of its processing units generate pollutants and waste, some of which may be hazardous and harmful to the environment. Hence, its have in the past experienced plant shutdowns and disruptions with respect to its processing plants. Further, any failure to comply with statutory requirements may lead to penalties, fines and/or imprisonment. Its inability to manage statutory requirement and keep its processing units operational could affect its business including future results of operations, reputation and financial condition. For instance.
- Any failure to protect or enforce its rights to own or use trademarks and brand names and identities could have an adverse effect on its business and competitive position.
- Its ability to maintain quality standards is subject to performance of its contractual arrangements with owners of its processing units.
- The company do not have material experience in some of the new business ventures which have been recently started by the company and are proposed to be started shortly and its lack of business experience in these new ventures could reduce its investment returns and cause financial loss., which could in turn have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- Its proposed expansion plans w.r.t its new processing facilities being set up are subject to the risk of unanticipated delays in implementation and cost overruns.
- One of its Promoters has political background. Any adverse incidence in his political life may affect the business growth of the Company and/or the price of its scrip.
- The current and continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on its business and operations, including its impact on the ability or desire of consumers to purchase its products, may have an adverse effect on its business prospects and future financial performance.
- A significant change in the regulatory environment Government schemes or duty exemptions could disrupt its business and may affect its cash flow and financial condition and the price of its Equity Shares.
- The Company has availed Rs. 8.82 crores as unsecured loan on a consolidated basis which are repayable on demand. Any demand from the lenders for repayment of such unsecured loan may affect its cash flow and financial condition.
- Some of its group companies may operate in a similar line of business in future as that of its company. This could lead to potential conflicts of interests in the future and may adversely affect business operations and consolidated financial condition of the Company.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses of some of its Directors (including its Promoter) and Key Management Personnel are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- Some of its borrowings carry restrictive covenants or conditions and could affect its ability to manage its business operations.
- The company do not have long-term agreements with suppliers for its raw materials which may lead to an increase in the cost of, or a shortfall in the availability of livestock raw materials.
- The Improper handling, processing or storage of raw materials or products, or spoilage of and damage to such raw materials and products, or any real or perceived contamination in the company products, could subject it to regulatory and legal action, damage its reputation and have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company relies on third-party transportation providers for both procurement of its raw materials and distribution of its products. Any failures by any of its transportation providers to deliver its raw materials or its products on time, or in good condition, or at all, may adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Outbreaks of livestock diseases in general can significantly restrict its ability to conduct its operations.
- A slowdown or shutdown in its processing operations or under-utilization of its processing facilities could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its inability to accurately forecast demand or price for its products and manage its inventory may have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- A shortage or non-availability of electricity, fuel or water may adversely affect its processing operations and have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Changing laws, rules and regulations and legal uncertainties, including adverse application of tax laws, may adversely affect its business, prospects and results of operations.
- Its operations are hazardous and could expose it to the risk of liabilities, loss of revenue and increased expenses.
- Fluctuations in the price of procurement of livestock could adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- The company is subject to counterfeit, cloned and pass-off products, which may reduce its sales and harm the reputation of its brands.
- The Objects of the Issue for which funds are being raised have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution. The deployment of funds is entirely at the discretion of its management and as per the details mentioned in the section titled "Objects of the Issue". Any revision in the estimates may require it to reschedule its expenditure and may have a bearing on the company expected revenues and earnings.
- The company has certain contingent liabilities that have not been provided for in the Company's financials, which if realised, could adversely affect its financial condition.
- Any failure of its information technology systems could adversely affect its business and its operations.
- Competition in the industries in which the company operate could result in a reduction in its market share or require it to incur substantial expenditures on advertising and marketing, either of which could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial conditions.
- Its inability to meet its obligations, including financial and other covenants under its debt financing arrangements could adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Some of its business operations are being conducted on leased premises and also as per agreements for facility usage. Its inability to seek renewal or extension of such leases may materially affect its business operations.
- Any inability on Its part to collect amounts owed to it could result in the reduction of its profits.
- If the company pursue strategic acquisitions or joint ventures, its may not be able to successfully consummate favourable transactions or successfully integrate acquired businesses.
- The company is dependent on a number of key personnel, including its senior management, and the loss of, or its inability to attract or retain such persons could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its operations may involve certain transactions in or with countries or persons that are subject to U.S. and other sanctions.
- The company face foreign exchange risks that could adversely affect its results of operations and cash flows.
- The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer.
- The company may be subject to fraud, theft, employee negligence or similar incidents.
- The loss of certain independent certification and accreditation of its products and the processing practices that the company has adopted could harm its business.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with the equity shareholders.
- Its business is manpower intensive. Its business may be adversely affected by work stoppages, increased wage demands by its employees, or an increase in minimum wages across various states, and if the company is unable to engage new employees at commercially attractive terms.
- The company relies on contract labor for carrying out certain of its operations and its may be held responsible for paying the wages of such workers, if the independent contractors through whom such workers are hired default on their obligations, and such obligations could have an adverse effect on its results of operations and financial condition.
- Its insurance coverage may not be sufficient or may not adequately protect it against all material hazards, which may adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its ability to pay dividends in the future will depend on its earnings, financial condition, working capital requirements, capital expenditures and restrictive covenants of its financing arrangements.
- Certain of its existing shareholders together may be able to exert substantial voting control over the Company after completion of the Issue, which may limit your ability to influence the outcome of matters submitted for approval of its shareholders.
- The company has commissioned industry reports from certain agencies, which have been used for industry related data in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus and such data has not been independently verified by the company.
- Some of its Group Companies have incurred losses in the last preceding financial year and have negative net worth, based on the last audited financial statements available.
- Its ability to raise foreign capital under the FDI route is constrained by Indian law and its may be subject to various conditions if its propose to raise foreign capital through the FDI route. Further, its propose to raise foreign capital in the Issue from certain foreign investors under the FPI route in accordance with the applicable law and may raise further foreign capital from such foreign investors. If the company shareholders do not increase this limit in the future or the Government of India reduces the permissible limit or imposes restrictive conditions in the future, its ability to raise foreign capital could be adversely affected and consequently, this may adversely affect its business, prospects and results of operations.
- The company has business relationships with limited number of customers accounting for a substantial portion of its revenue. If its existing customers do not deal with it, or its relationships are impaired or terminated, the company revenue could decline, and its results of operations would be adversely impacted.
- Certain of its subsidiary companies have incurred losses during the last three fiscal years, which may adversely affect its consolidated results of operations.
- Its inability to fulfill the export obligation under the EPCG scheme could subject it to payment of customs duties together with interest thereby adversely impacting its financial condition.
- Augment capital base for adequate working capital
- New Geographies
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO is subscribed 1.62 times on Jun 23, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed 0.96 times in the retail category, 1.74 times in the QIB category, and 2.97 times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Prospectus
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Listing Date
|04 Jul 23
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 - 22 - 6263 8200
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Aryaman Financial Services Ltd
FAQs on HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 20-Jun-2023 to 23-Jun-2023 has an issue size of ₹480 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 20-Jun-2023 to 23-Jun-2023.
The lot size of HMA Agro Industries Ltd is 25 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 13 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹14625 and ₹190125 respectively.
Allotment date for HMA Agro Industries Ltd is 29-Jun-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 30-Jun-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 03-Jul-2023.
The registrar for HMA Agro Industries Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of HMA Agro Industries Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).