IBL Finance Ltd IPO Timeline
IBL Finance Ltd IPO opens on 09-Jan-2024, and closes on 11-Jan-2024. The IBL Finance Ltd IPO bid date is from 09-Jan-2024 to 11-Jan-2024. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|IBL Finance Ltd IPO Opening Date
|IBL Finance Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|IBL Finance Ltd IPO Listing Date
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Lot Size
IBL Finance Ltd IPO lot size is 2000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (2000 shares or 102000).
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Details
|IBL Finance Ltd IPO Date
|09-Jan-2024 to 11-Jan-2024
|IBL Finance Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|IBL Finance Ltd IPO Price
|₹51 per share
|IBL Finance Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹33.41 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹33.41 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Manish Patel, Piyush Patel, Mansukhbhai Patel.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Augmenting the company's Tier I capital base to meet its company's future capital requirements arising out of the growth of its business and asset
- 2 General corporate purposes
IBL Finance Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Mobile first approach driving better customer engagement and experience.
- Risk management, data science and machine learning leveraged operating model.
- Stable and relatively experienced management team.
- Improved financial performance.
- The Company Directors, Promoters and group companies are subject to certain legal proceedings and any adverse decision in such proceedings may affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company financial performance is particularly vulnerable to interest rate volatility. If its are unable to manage interest rate risk in the future it could have an adverse effect on the company net interest margin, thereby adversely affecting business and financial condition of the Company.
- The company technology-driven underwriting, risk management and collection processes may not be able to effectively identify, monitor or mitigate the risks in the company lending operations.
- The company software and data centres for its primary and backup data storage may experience system downtime, prolonged power outages or shortages.
- Its business processes a large amount of data, including personal data, and the improper collection, hosting, use or disclosure of data could harm our reputation and have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- The company's business requires substantial capital, and any disruption in funding sources would have a material adverse effect on its liquidity and financial condition.
- High levels of customer defaults or delays in repayment of loans could adversely affect the company business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Company and its Promoter may not have significant experience in the business of the Company.
- The company has incurred loss, and its may not achieve profitability in the future.
- The company is subjected to supervision and regulation by the RBI as a non-systemically important NBFC, and changes in RBI's regulations governing us could adversely affect its business.
- Non-compliance with the RBI's observations made pursuant to its periodic inspections and violations of regulations prescribed by the RBI, could expose it to certain penalties and restrictions.
- The company may be subject to regulations in respect of provisioning for non-performing assets. If such provisions are not sufficient to provide adequate cover for loan losses that may occur, this could have an adverse effect on its financial condition, liquidity and results of operations.
- The company's inability to obtain, renew or maintain its statutory and regulatory permits and approvals required to operate of the company business may have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company depends on customer supplied information when evaluating customer credit worthiness.
- The company loan book comprises of unsecured loans. Its inability to recover the amounts due from customers in connection with such loans in a timely manner could adversely affect the company operations and profitability.
- A substantial portion of the company customers are first time borrowers which increases risks of non-payment or default for it.
- The company's business operations involve transactions with relatively high-risk borrowers. Any default from its customers could adversely affect the company business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company face increasing competition in its business which may result in declining margins if the company is unable to compete effectively.
- If the company is not able to control the level of non-performing assets in our portfolio, the overall quality of its loan portfolio may deteriorate, and the company results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The company is exposed to operational risks, including employee negligence, petty theft, burglary and embezzlement and fraud by employees, customers or third parties, which could harm its results of operations and financial position.
- If the company is unable to manage its growth effectively, the business and reputation could be adversely affected.
- The company may experience difficulties in expanding its business into new regions and markets in India and introducing the complete range of products in each of the company branches.
- The company's business is based on the trust and confidence of its customers; any damage to that trust and confidence may materially and adversely affect the company business, future financial performance and results of operations.
- System failures or inadequacy and security breaches in computer systems may adversely affect the company business.
- The company does not have any insurance coverage to protect it against potential losses to which its may be subject.
- All the loans granted are short term in nature.
- The company measures to prevent money laundering may not be completely effective and its may be subject to scrutiny and penalties by the RBI for failure to implement effective measures. Moreover, various state government laws regulating money lending transactions could adversely affect the company business, prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company is yet to obtain consents/ no objection certificate from the bankers of its Company for the Issue.
- The company depends on the accuracy and completeness of information about customers and counterparties for certain key elements of its credit assessment and risk management process. Any misrepresentation, errors in or incompleteness of such information could adversely affect the company business and financial performance.
- The company's ability to assess, monitor and manage risks inherent in its business differs from the standards of some of the company counterparts in India and in some developed countries.
- The company promoters, directors, key managerial personnel and senior management play key role in the functioning and the company heavily rely on their knowledge and experience in operating its business and therefore, it is critical for the company business that they remain associated with it.
- The company has had negative net cash flows from its operating, investing and financing activities in the recent financial years. Any negative cash flows in the future may adversely affect the company results of operations and financial condition.
- The company liquidity may be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic which may affect its ability to continue to operate and grow of the business.
- The company has made Company Law related non-compliances in the past. Its may be subject to regulatory action, including monetary penalty that may be imposed on it.
- The company utilize the services of certain consultants for some of its operations. Any deficiency or interruption in their services could adversely affect the company business operations and reputation.
- All of The company offices and branches are located in rental premises and non-renewal of rental agreements or their renewal on terms unfavourable to it could adversely affect the company operations.
- The company requires certain approvals and licenses in the ordinary course of business and are required to comply with certain rules and regulations to operate its business, and the failure to obtain, retain and renew such approvals and licenses in timely manner or comply with such rules and regulations or at all may adversely affect the company operations.
- The company has availed unsecured loans which are repayable on demand. Any demand for repayment of such unsecured loans, may adversely affect its cash flows.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with the equity shareholders.
- The new bankruptcy code in India may affect the company rights to recover loans from borrowers. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 ("Bankruptcy Code") was notified on August 5, 2016.
- The company inability to maintain its capital adequacy ratio could adversely affect the company business.
- The company use third-party software, hardware, technologies from third parties that may be difficult to replace or that may cause errors or defects in, or failures of, the software products or solutions its provide.
- The fund requirement and deployment mentioned in the Objects of the Issue have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution.
- The company results of operations could be adversely affected as a result of any disputes with its employees.
- The company cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of facts and other statistics with respect to India, the Indian economy and the NBFC and Loan industries contained in this Draft Prospectus.
- The company's ability to pay dividends in the future will depends on restrictive covenants of its financing arrangements, the company future results of operations, financial condition, cash flows and working capital and capital expenditure requirements.
- The company has not commissioned an industry report for the disclosures made in the chapter titled ndustry Overview' and made disclosures on the basis of the data available on the internet and such data has not been independently verified by it.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses some of the directors (including the Promoters) are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- The company actual results could differ from the estimates and projections used to prepare its financial statements.
- Certain agreements may be inadequately stamped or may not have been registered as a result of which the company operations may be adversely affected.
- The objects of the issue are not for any specified projects.
- Negative publicity could damage the company reputation and adversely impact its business and financial results. Reputational risk, or the risk to the business, earnings and capital from negative publicity, is inherent in the company business.
- The company continue to be controlled by its Promoter and Promoter Group and they will continue to have the ability to exercise significant control over it. Its cannot assure you that exercise of control by the Promoter will always favour the company best interest.
- Fluctuations in the market value of the company investments could adversely affect its results of operations and financial condition.
- The company has not made any alternate arrangements for meeting its capital requirements for the Objects of the Offer. Further the company has not identified any alternate source of financing the Objects of the Offer. Any shortfall in raising / meeting the same could adversely affect its growth plans, business operations and financial condition.
- Any variation in the utilisation of the Net Proceeds would be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by the company Promoters could be lower than the price determined at time of registering the Draft Prospectus.
- The Company has issued Equity Shares during the preceding one year at a price that may be below the Issue Price.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Offer shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency and shall be purely dependent on the discretion of the management of the Company.
- If the company fail to maintain an effective system of internal controls, its may not be able to successfully manage, or accurately report, the company financial risks.
- The company may raise further borrowings and charge its assets.
- Grow existing lines of business by further enhancing its capabilities.
- Continued investment in technology and data science capabilities.
- Deepen, strengthen, and expand geographical Presence.
- Enhance its Brand Recall to Attract New Customers.
- Leverage its Network, Domain Expertise and Data to Enhance Product Offering.
- Its Co-lending arrangements.
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The IBL Finance Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Jan 11, 2024 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Prospectus
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Listing Date
|16 Jan 24
|NSE - SME
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 22 6263 8200
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Fedex Securities Pvt Ltd
FAQs on IBL Finance Ltd IPO
IBL Finance Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 09-Jan-2024 to 11-Jan-2024 has an issue size of ₹33.41 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for IBL Finance Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
IBL Finance Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 09-Jan-2024 to 11-Jan-2024.
The lot size of IBL Finance Ltd is 2000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹102000 and ₹102000 respectively.
Allotment date for IBL Finance Ltd is 12-Jan-2024 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 15-Jan-2024. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 15-Jan-2024.
The registrar for IBL Finance Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of IBL Finance Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).