IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Timeline
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO opens on 06-Jun-2023, and closes on 08-Jun-2023. The IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO bid date is from 06-Jun-2023 to 08-Jun-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Opening Date
|IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Listing Date
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Lot Size
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO lot size is - shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to - lots (- shares or -).
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Details
|IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Date
|- to -
|IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Face Value
|- per share
|IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Price
|₹ to ₹ per share
|IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Lot Size
|- (aggregating up to ₹ Cr)
|- (aggregating up to ₹- Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|- (aggregating up to ₹- Cr)
|QIB Shares Offered
|Not more than 4242592
|Retail Shares Offered
|Not less than 7687037
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Not less than 3294445
|Hardeep Singh, Surmeet Kaur.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Repayment/prepayment in full or part of certain borrowings availed by the company and its subsidiaries on consolidated basis
- 2 Investment in the wholly ownded subsidiary IKIO Solutions Pvt Ltd,
- 3 General Corporate Purposes
IKIO Lighting Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Poised to capture growth of LED market.
- Diverse product basket with focus on high-margin areas.
- Long-term relationships with leading industry customers.
- Strong focus on R&D.
- Established infrastructure with backward integration.
- Strong and consistent financial performance.
- Experienced Promoters and Management Team.
- Since September 12, 2022 the Company owns 100% of the equity shareholding of its Subsidiaries. As the Company did not own 100% of the equity shareholding of its Subsidiaries during Fiscal 2022, Fiscal 2021 and Fiscal 2020, the Restated Financial Information does not include financial information for its Subsidiaries prior to their acquisitions by the Company. Accordingly, its Restated Financial Information, as of, and for the years ended, March 31, 2022, 2021 and 2020, are not comparable to any future financial results that the company may prepare. In addition, because of their nature, its Proforma Consolidated Financial Information addresses a hypothetical situation and, therefore, does not represent its factual results of operations or financial condition.
- The company is dependent on, and derive a substantial portion of its revenue from, a single customer, Signify Innovations India Limited, erstwhile Philips India, and over 85% its revenue is derived from the company top twenty customers. Cancellation by its top customers or delay or reduction in their orders could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company do not receive firm and long-term volume purchase commitments from its customers. If the company customers choose not to renew their supply contracts with it or continue to place orders with the company, its business and results of operations will be adversely affected.
- Its business is dependent and will continue to depend on the company manufacturing facilities, and its subject to certain risks in the company manufacturing process such as the breakdown or failure of equipment, industrial accidents, injury to employees, severe weather conditions and natural disasters. In addition, any strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by its employees could also interfere with the company operations.
- The company is dependent on its R&D activities for its future success. If the company do not successfully develop new products in a timely and cost-effective manner, its business, results of operations and financial condition may be adversely affected.
- Its operations are subject to environmental and workers' health and safety laws and regulations. The company may have to incur material costs to comply with these regulations or suffer material liabilities or damages in the event of an incidence or non-compliance of environment and other similar laws and regulations which may have a material adverse effect on its reputation, business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company relies on a number of third party suppliers for its key components, materials and stock-in-trade as well as customer support services including product repairs and returns. Any shortfall in the supply of its components and raw materials or an increase in the company component or raw material costs, or other input costs, may adversely affect the pricing and supply of its products and have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its operate in a competitive environment and may not be able to effectively compete due to various factors not under the company control, which could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company proposed capacity expansion plans relating to its manufacturing facilities are subject to the risk of unanticipated delays in implementation, cost overruns and certain Government approvals and licenses. If the company is unable to implement the expansion plans at the planned cost or unable to obtain Government approvals and licenses, it could materially and adversely impact its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company business may expose it to potential warranty claims, product recalls and returns, which could adversely affect its results operations, goodwill and the marketability of the company products.
- The company is dependent upon the experience and skill of its management team and a number of key managerial personnel. If the company is unable to attract or retain such qualified personnel, this could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company inability to collect receivables and default in payment from its customers could result in the reduction of the company profits and affect its cash flows.
- The company could incur losses under its purchase orders and contracts with its customers or be subjected to disputes or contractual penalties as a result of cost overruns, delays in delivery or failures to meet contract specifications or delivery schedules which may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its may not be able to optimally utilise the company backward integration to enhance and support its business which may affect the company business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is uncertain and still evolving, and could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The markets the company serve are subject to cyclical demand and vulnerable to economic downturn, which could harm its business and make it difficult to project long-term performance. In addition, its business is seasonal.
- Its manufacturing facilities are located in in Uttarakhand and the National Capital Region "NCR" exposing it to regulatory and other geography specific risks such as labour unrests, terrorist attacks, other acts of violence and occurrence of natural and man-made disasters.
- If companies with products that the company currently manufacture or may manufacture in the future do not continue to outsource manufacturing to electronics manufacturing companies in India, its sales could be adversely affected.
- The success of its business and operations are dependent upon certain quality accreditations which are valid for a limited time period. An inability to renew such accreditations in a timely manner, or at all, may adversely affect its business and prospects. the company is subject to quality requirements and strict technical specifications and audits by its customers.
- Information relating to the installed manufacturing capacity of its four manufacturing facilities included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus are based on various assumptions and estimates and future production and capacity may vary.
- The markets in which its customers compete are characterized by consumers and their rapidly changing preferences and other related factors including alternatives available at lower costs. If the company is unable to keep up with the requirements of its customers in a timely manner or at all, it may adversely affect the company business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company require regulatory approvals and licenses for the purpose of its business. The company inability to obtain such regulatory approvals and licenses for the purpose of its business in a timely manner or at all, or to comply with the terms and conditions of its existing regulatory approvals and licenses, or maintaining the required filings and registers under such required laws, may have a material adverse effect on the continuity of its business and may impede the company effective operations in the future.
- There are pending litigation against the Company, Any adverse decision in such proceedings may render it/them liable to liabilities/penalties and may adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The compahy inability to successfully implement some or all its business strategies in a timely manner or at all could have an adverse effect on its business. Further, the company failure to manage growth effectively may adversely impact its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company face foreign exchange risks that could adversely affect its results of operations as a portion of the company revenue and expenditure is denominated in foreign currencies.
- Its inability to maintain, protect and enforce the company intellectual property rights, could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company require sizeable amounts of working capital for its continued operation and growth. The company inability to meet its working capital requirements could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its contingent liabilities could materially and adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company has experienced negative cash flows in the last three fiscal years.
- Its international operations are subject to regulatory risks that could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Its business may be adversely affected if the company is unable to maintain and grow its brand image. In particular, its failure to maintain certain licenses or certifications may negatively impact the company brand and reputation.
- Governmental policies could change or expected changes could fail to materialize which could adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company has incurred significant capital expenditure during the last three Fiscal Years. Its may require substantial financing for the company business operations and planned capital expenditure and the failure to obtain additional financing on terms commercially acceptable to it may adversely affect its ability to grow and the company future profitability.
- Any surplus production on account of inaccurate forecasting of customer requirements and failure to manage inventory could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company insurance coverage may not adequately protect it against all losses or the insurance cover may not be available for all the losses as per the insurance policy, which could adversely affect business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Failure or disruption of the company IT, manufacturing automation systems and/or ERP systems may adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company is dependent on third party transportation and logistics service providers. Any increase in the charges of these entities could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company do not own certain of the premises of its manufacturing facilities and corporate offices.
- Any downgrade of its debt ratings could adversely affect the company business.
- The company is dependent on third parties for the supply of utilities, such as water, gas and electricity, at its manufacturing facilities and any disruption in the supply of such utilities could adversely affect its manufacturing operations.
- The objects of the Offer include orders for plant and machinery which have not yet been placed. Further, the company is yet to place orders for capital expenditures. In the event of any delay in placement of such orders, the proposed schedule of implementation and deployment of the Net Proceeds may be extended or may vary.
- The company intend to utilise a portion of the Net Proceeds towards funding the capital expenditure of its Subsidiary, IKIO Solutions Private Limited ("IKIO Solutions") and the company cannot assure you that its will be able to derive the benefits from the proposed object.
- The company Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures may not pay cash dividends on shares that its hold in them. Consequently, the Company may not receive any return on investments in its Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures.
- The company currently avail benefits under certain export promotion schemes. Any change in these benefits applicable to it or a delay in disbursement of benefits under such schemes may affect its results of operations.
- The company engage contract labour for carrying out certain business operations.
- Failure to maintain confidential information of its customers could adversely affect its results of operations or damage the company reputation.
- An inability to comply with repayment and other covenants in the financing agreements or otherwise meet its debt servicing obligations could adversely affect its business, financial condition, cash flows and credit rating.
- The Company has unsecured loans that may be recalled by the lenders at any time and the Company may not have adequate funds to make timely payments or at all.
- The Offer Price, market capitalization to total revenue multiple and price to earnings ratio based on the Offer Price of the Company, may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares on listing.
- The company employees may engage in misconduct or other improper activities, including noncompliance with regulatory standards and requirements.
- If the company is unable to establish and maintain an effective internal controls and compliance system, its business and reputation could be adversely affected.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with the equity shareholders.
- Its Promoters, certain of the company Directors and Key Managerial Personnel may have interests other than reimbursement of expenses incurred and normal remuneration or benefits in the Company.
- After the completion of the Offer, the company Promoters will continue to collectively hold substantial shareholding in the Company.
- The company cannot assure payment of dividends on the Equity Shares in the future.
- The company funding requirements and proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds are based on management estimates and may be subject to change based on various factors, some of which are beyond its control. If the company is unable to deploy the Net Proceeds in a timely or an efficient manner, it may affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Certain sections of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus contain information from the F&S Report which the company commissioned and purchased and any reliance on such information for making an investment decision in the Offer is subject to inherent risks.
- The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale. The Selling Shareholders will receive the proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Expand into new product lines
- Expand its manufacturing capacities for its existing and new product lines
- Diversify its customer base and expand across geographies
- Continue focus on sustainability through ESG investments
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO is subscribed 66.3 times on . The public issue subscribed 13.86 times in the retail category, 163.58 times in the QIB category, and 63.35 times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Prospectus
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Listing Date
|16 Jun 23
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Registrar
KFin Techologies Ltd
Phone: +91 4067162222/18003094001
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Ltd
FAQs on IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from - to - has an issue size of ₹ crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from - to -.
The lot size of IKIO Lighting Ltd is - shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum - lot and maximum - lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹- and ₹- respectively.
Allotment date for IKIO Lighting Ltd is 13-Jun-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 14-Jun-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 15-Jun-2023.
The registrar for IKIO Lighting Ltd IPO is KFin Techologies Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of IKIO Lighting Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).