Inspire Films Ltd IPO Timeline
Inspire Films Ltd IPO opens on 25-Sep-2023, and closes on 27-Sep-2023. The Inspire Films Ltd IPO bid date is from 25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Inspire Films Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Inspire Films Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Inspire Films Ltd IPO Listing Date
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Lot Size
Inspire Films Ltd IPO lot size is 2000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (2000 shares or 118000).
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Details
|Inspire Films Ltd IPO Date
|25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023
|Inspire Films Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Inspire Films Ltd IPO Price
|₹59 per share
|Inspire Films Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹21.23 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹21.23 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Yash Arabind Patnaik, Beyond Dreams Entertainment Pv.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Working Capital Requirement
- 2 General Corporate Purposes
Inspire Films Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Good track record.
- Cordial relations with its customers.
- Leveraging the experience of its Promoters.
- Experienced management team and a motivated and efficient work force.
- Cordial relations with its consumers.
- Quality assurance and control.
- Quality Deliverables.
- The company's Business is dependent upon the taste and preferences of the audience. Any shift in consumer taste and preference will have a negative impact on its business.
- The success of its business is highly dependent on the skills, creativity, and availability of a few key individuals. Any loss of these individuals, or their unavailability, could have a significant negative impact on the business and its operations, potentially leading to increased costs, decreased revenue, and damage to the business's reputation.
- The company's business heavily relies on the expertise and guidance of its Directors and Key Managerial Personnel to ensure sustained success. The loss of any of them could have a significant impact on the company.
- Its present promoters of the Company is first generation entrepreneur.
- The Company does not own the premises through which its conduct it business operations.
- The company operations are subject to high working capital requirements. Its inability to maintain sufficient cash flow, credit facilities and other sources of funding, in a timely manner, or at all, to meet the requirement of working capital or pay out debts, could adversely affect its operations.
- Intensified competition may result in content price escalation which may restrict its ability to access content and/or talent.
- The company Corporate Promoter is engaged in the line of business similar to the Company. Its cannot assure that the company Promoter will not favor its own interests over the interest of the company.
- There may be a potential conflict of interest between the company and its directors or Key Managerial Personnel.
- The company business is significantly dependent upon a few customers and the loss of, or a significant reduction in the award of contracts by such customers could adversely affect its business.
- The company's top four states/ countries contribute its major revenue for the year ended on 31st March 2023, 2022, 2021. Any loss of business from one or more of these states/ countries may adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- The company contingent liabilities as stated in its Restated Financial Statements could adversely affect the company financial conditions.
- There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the Company as well as promoters and Directors. Any adverse outcome on such proceedings may affect its business, financial condition and reputation.
- The Company has negative cash flows from its operating, investing and its financing activities in the current and past years, details of which are given below. Sustained negative cash flow could impact its growth and business.
- The Company relies on Distributors, Broadcasters, TV Channels for display of the shows. Any delay in payment from these distributors, TV Channels will significantly affect its revenues and profitability.
- The intellectual Property Rights used by the company are not registered in the name of the company. Any infringement of third-party intellectual property rights or failure to protect its intellectual property rights may adversely affect the company business.
- The company have faced losses in one out of the three previous financial years.
- The company group companies have incurred losses in the past and may incur losses in the future.
- The company Corporate Promoter/its holding company i.e., "Beyond Dreams Entertainment Private Limited" have incurred losses in the past and may incur losses in the future.
- The Company may not have complied with certain statutory provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. Such non- compliances / lapses may attract penalties and prosecution against the Company and its directors which could impact the financial position of the Company to that extent.
- The company have entered into certain Collaboration agreements with various entities and person for using their Live Action rights for an Exclusive period of 12 months. Its business would be adversely affected if the company is unable to renew or cancellation of existing agreements/ memorandum of understanding.
- The company may face Potential Disruptions in Business Operations due to heavy Reliance on External Professionals and Consultants, who are not on payroll, for conducting its Business Operations.
- The Company has entered into certain related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future.
- Business operation and stability depends on many factors, its may not be able to effectively implement the company business and growth strategy.
- The company funding requirements and proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds have not been appraised by a bank or a financial institution and if there are any delays or cost overruns, its may have to incur additional cost to fund the objects of the Issue because of which its business, financial condition and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The company insurance policy may not be adequate to cover all the losses which a business could incur. Any inability to maintain adequate cover from material adverse incidents may adversely affect its operation and profitability.
- Risk of uncertainty in the Intellectual Property Right based (IPR) Business model (Original Content).
- Mr. Yash Arabinda Patnaik and Mrs. Mamta Yash Patnaik are the significant beneficial owner of the company and will continue jointly to retain majority control over the Company even after the Issue which will allow them to determine the outcome of matters submitted to shareholders for approval.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by its Promoters is lower than the issue price.
- Total global entertainment and media (E&M) revenue rose 5.4% in 2022, to US$2.32 trillion. That represents a sharp deceleration from the 10.6% growth rate in 2021.
- Global growth is projected to fall from 3.5 percent in 2022 to 3.0 percent in both 2023 and 2024 on an annual average basis.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses some of its directors (including the company Promoters) and Key Management Personnel are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- If the company fail to maintain an effective system of internal controls, its may not be able to successfully manage or accurately report the company financial risk.
- Certain Agreements, deeds or licenses may be in the previous name of the company.
- The company have not identified any alternate source of funding and hence any failure or delay on its part to mobilize the required resources or any shortfall in the issue proceeds may delay the implementation schedule.
- Any variation in the utilisation of Net Proceeds would be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- Fluctuation of Interest rate may adversely affect the Company's business.
- The Company is subject to foreign exchange control regulations which can pose a risk of currency fluctuations.
- The Company has not paid any dividend in past 3 financials years and its ability to pay dividends in the future may be affected by any material adverse effect on its future earnings, financial condition or cash flows.
- Industry information included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus has been derived from an industry report from various websites. The reliability on the forecasts of the reports could be incorrect and would significantly impact its operations.
- The Company's future funding requirements, in the form of further issue of capital or other securities and/or loans that might be availed by it, may turn out to be prejudicial to the interest of the shareholders depending upon the terms and conditions on which they are raised.
- There are certain restrictions on daily movements in the price of Equity Shares, which may adversely affect a shareholder's ability to sell, or the price at which it can sell, Equity Shares at a particular point in time.
- After this Issue, the price of the Equity Shares may be highly volatile, or an active trading market for the Equity Shares may not develop.
- Equity Shares of the Company have never been publicly traded, and after the Issue, the Equity Shares may be subject to price and volume fluctuations, and an active trading market for the Equity Shares may or may not develop. Further, the Issue Price may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares after the Issue.
- Investors may be subject to Indian taxes arising out of income arising on the sale of the Equity Shares.
- QIBs and Non-Institutional Investors are not permitted to withdraw or lower their Bids (in terms of quantity of Equity Shares or the Bid Amount) at any stage after the submission of their Bid, and Retail Individual Investors are not permitted to withdraw their Bids after closure of the Bid/ Issue Closing Date.
- Sale of Equity Shares by its Promoters or other significant shareholder(s) or any future issue of Equity Shares may dilute your shareholding and adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- Investors will not be able to sell immediately on an Indian stock exchange any of the Equity Shares they purchase in the Issue.
- Holders of Equity Shares may be restricted in their ability to exercise pre-emptive rights under Indian law and thereby may suffer future dilution of their ownership position.
- A third-party could be prevented from acquiring control of it post this Issue, because of anti-takeover provisions under Indian law.
- Social Media Advertising Through Influencer Summits.
- Corporate Filming/Advertisement.
- Create a Homegrown OTT Platform.
- Branded Content.
- Developing a strong content library.
- Embracing new technologies.
- Expanding our reach to sports.
- Creating a strong marketing and promotion strategy.
- To develop own IP.
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Inspire Films Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 27, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Prospectus
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Listing Date
|05 Oct 23
|NSE - SME
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Registrar
Maashitla Securities Pvt Ltd
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Narnolia Financial Services Ltd
FAQs on Inspire Films Ltd IPO
Inspire Films Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹21.23 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Inspire Films Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Inspire Films Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Inspire Films Ltd is 2000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹118000 and ₹118000 respectively.
Allotment date for Inspire Films Ltd is 04-Oct-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 05-Oct-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 06-Oct-2023.
The registrar for Inspire Films Ltd IPO is Maashitla Securities Pvt Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Inspire Films Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).