Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Timeline
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO opens on 08-Sep-2023, and closes on 12-Sep-2023. The Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO bid date is from 08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Listing Date
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Lot Size
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO lot size is 6000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (6000 shares or 138000).
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Details
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Date
|08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Price
|₹23 per share
|Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹17.07 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹17.07 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Alok Prakash, Anupama Prakash, Gyan Prakash.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 To meet Working Capital Expenses
- 2 Prepayment and repayment of all a portion of certain unsecured loan availed by the company
- 3 General corporate purposes
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- International Presence and Wide Distribution Network.
- Cost effective production and timely fulfilment of orders.
- Established manufacturing facilities with over decades of operations.
- Products with National & International Certifications.
- Experienced Promoters and strong senior management team with extensive knowledge of the sector.
- The Company and its Directors are parties to certain legal proceedings. Any adverse decision in such proceedings may have a material adverse effect on its business, result of operations and financial conditions.
- The company has a certain contingent liabilities which, if materialised, may adversely affect its financial condition.
- The company Primary Raw material is leather and fabrics-the price of which keeps on changing and fluctuations in the price of the same may increase its production expenses which may have a financial impact on the Company.
- The company is mainly dependent on exports for sale of its products. Consequently, the company is exposed to foreign currency fluctuations risks which may have an adverse effect on its business, result of operations and financial condition.
- The company operate in an industry with several competitors, including large and established ones, and its may fail to compete successfully against existing or new competitors, which may reduce the demand for its products and services which may lead to reduced prices, operating margins, profits and further result in loss of market share across product categories.
- The company may have low operating margins in future since its has experience in the past.
- The Company requires significant amount of working capital for continuous growth. Its inability to meet the company working capital requirements may have an adverse effect on its results of operations.
- The company inability to manage growth could disrupt its business and reduce the company profitability.
- The Company generally does business with its customers on purchase order basis and the company has not entered into long term contracts with any of them.
- Directorship of two Promoters is in Companies which have been strike off by the Registrar of Companies, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Any reduction in the demand for its products could lead to underutilisation of its manufacturing capacity.
- The success of its business strategy depends on the company ability to enhance its own brands and product portfolio. If the company fail to maintain and enhance its brand and reputation, consumers' recognition of the company brands, and trust in it, the company business may be materially and adversely affected.
- The company is dependent on third party transportation and logistics providers. Any disruption in logistics and transportation or significant increase in shipping and freight charges could adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company inability to collect receivables and default in payment from the company customers could result in the reduction of its profits and affect the company cash flows.
- The Company has delayed payment of Government dues. This may materially adversely affect its business operations in the future.
- The company presence in overseas market subject it to various business, economic, political, regulatory and legal risk.
- The company is required to comply with certain restrictive covenants under its financing agreements. Any non-compliance may lead to, amongst others, accelerated repayment schedule, enforcement of security and suspension of further drawdowns, which may adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company cannot assure you that the company will be able to secure adequate financing in the future on acceptable terms, in time, or at all. Its failure to obtain sufficient financing could result in delay or abandonment of the company business plans and this may have an adverse effect on its growth and operations.
- The company has not received NOC from both its Bankers as on the date of filling of this Draft Prospectus.
- The company is dependent upon the experience and skill of its management team and a number of key managerial personnel. If the company is unable to attract or retain such qualified personnel, this could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company inability to obtain, renew or maintain its statutory and regulatory permits and approvals required to operate the company business may have a material adverse effect on its business, financial conditions and results of operations.
- The company business is working capital intensive. If its experience insufficient cash flows from the company operations or are unable to borrow to meet its working capital requirements, it may materially and adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Shortage or non-availability of essential utilities such as electricity could affect its manufacturing operations and have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company historical installed capacities and capacity utilisation of its facilities included in the Draft Prospectus need not be an indication of future production capacity and capacity utilisation.
- Certain of its Promoter Group and Group Companies have conflicts of interest as they are engaged in similar business and may compete with the company.
- The company insurance coverage may not be adequate to cover all losses or liabilities that the company may incur in its business and operations.
- Some of its Corporate records including forms filed with Registrar of Companies are not traceable.
- There are certain discrepancies/errors noticed in some of its corporate records relating to forms filed with the Registrar of Companies and other provisions of Companies Act, 1956/2013. Any penalty or action taken by any regulatory authorizes in future for non-compliance with provisions of corporate and other law could impact the financial position of the Company to that extent.
- There are certain provisions of the Companies Act 1956/2013 which have not been complied by the company and any penalty in future can have an adverse impact on the financial position of the Company.
- The company Promoters will continue to retain significant control in the Company, which will allow them to influence the outcome of matters submitted to shareholders for approval.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with its Shareholders.
- The Promoter director and Promoter Key Managerial Personnel are interested in the Company's performance in addition to their remuneration and reimbursement expenses.
- The company management will have broad discretion in how its apply the Net Proceeds and there is no assurance that the Objects of the Offer will be achieved within the time frame expected, or at all, or that the deployment of Net Proceeds in the manner intended by it will result in any increase in the value of your investment.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in the company financing arrangements.
- Industry information included in this Draft Prospectus has been derived from information freely available on the internet and research reports released by some non-government organisations . There can be no assurance that such third party statistical, financial and other industry data in the Draft Prospectus may be complete or reliable.
- The Company has experienced negative cash flow from operating activities in prior periods and may continue to do so in the future, which could have a material adverse effect on its business, prospects, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- Brand building.
- International Marketing.
- One Stop Solutions.
- Effective Supply Chain Integration.
- Niche Product Marketing.
- Indigenisation of Foreign Technology.
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 12, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Prospectus
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Listing Date
|18 Sep 23
|NSE - SME
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Registrar
Cameo Corporate Services Ltd
Phone: +91 40 6716 2222
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Affinity Global Capital Market Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹17.07 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd is 6000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹138000 and ₹138000 respectively.
Allotment date for Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd is 15-Sep-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 18-Sep-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 20-Sep-2023.
The registrar for Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd IPO is Cameo Corporate Services Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).